Yong Kim TSV 30/1/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PEBE

Guest Shopper
I have noticed on the TV Guide that there is going to be a Yong Kim TSV on 30th January. I am sure I am in the minority but I love this range and would recommend it. The last TSV was a long tunic - I got it in two colours. Hoping for a dress this time.

You are not in the minority PEBE. I have 2 Yong Kim tunics and I wear them both to death!

I love this range too but cant get over the prices.I will be interested to see what the TSV is.

If you search on ebay under Lagenlook there are plenty of items of this style.I also have a shop in my village that does all this style for still a reasonable price granted - but not silly money like yong kim.I'm not even paying for the name because neither I nor anyone I know,knows who yong kim is!!!!

Just as well we're all different. I can't see why anyone would want to buy their stuff, let alone pay their prices, but obviously lots of people do.

the fabric was brilliant & hung very well when I ordered a Yong Kim (not the creasy). However I do have 'creased' similar items which are excellent.

I have noticed on the TV Guide that there is going to be a Yong Kim TSV on 30th January. I am sure I am in the minority but I love this range and would recommend it. The last TSV was a long tunic - I got it in two colours. Hoping for a dress this time.

Thanks for the heads up Pebe. Looking forward to seeing what its going to be. I have a few tops and a couple of waistcoats. Love the shape of her clothes, really flattering.

Hi All,
I love the range - it's a style I've been wearing since I bumbled onto a Lagenlook item on eBay years ago. Unfortunately, most of YK's range is too small for me :( so I just watch, wistfully. The two items I have are brilliant quality, and def worth the money, in my opinion.

I am really looking forward to finding out about this. Wore a YK dress today. Love the range.

I wonder if the top Debbie is wearing now on the Dyson show is the TSV? I like it!

I wonder if the top Debbie is wearing now on the Dyson show is the TSV? I like it!

Just tuned in to have a look - ooh yes, I like it. It looks like the same material as item 114742 that I was having a look at on the website this afternoon, so I wouldnt mind betting it is. Lets hope so!!
Well spotted PEBE!!

Just tuned in to have a look - ooh yes, I like it. It looks like the same material as item 114742 that I was having a look at on the website this afternoon, so I wouldnt mind betting it is. Lets hope so!!
Well spotted PEBE!!

Kathy pointed out that one of the model's was wearing the TSV tunic at the beginning of Morning Style this morning. Didn't watch yesterday so don't know if it one and the same! ;)

Yes, Kathy was showing a cardigan this morning which she said would go with the tsv - it was the same material as the tunic worn by Debbie yesterday. Comes in brown multi, black multi and teal multi. I am liking the look of the Teal.

The cardigan is lovely. I think I am going for the natural. It is £95 so wonder how much the tunic will be? Fingers crossed for easy pay - I might get two then!
Link to the cardi
http://www.qvcuk.com/Yong-Kim-Space...c=114742-DRIL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-114742

The comfy usa (YK's brand in the US) space dyed cardi/jacket sells for $88 and the tunic $72 (approx. £53 and £43 respectively) - see Getzs.com. Ordinary Q price of tunic c £80.00 and TSV price c£70? I suppose that the price of the tunic depends on whether or not it's on EP; smaller reduction if on EP?

When I saw DF in the tunic on Tuesday, I wasn't that interested; she looked rather sausage-like. Then I remembered that DF, like JR, likes to wear tight clothes, so I had a check on the internet for YK's latest collection. Looked quite nice, so I might go for the teal. Jay

Please bear with me forum friends but it is very difficult for me after my brin hemorrhage.

Should it not br Yong Kim TSV today?

Or am I confused as usual
Hx

Latest posts

Back