Your Ideal Job on QVC

Ilovelulu

VIP Shopper
Sitting at my desk, another long day at a job I don't particularly like anymore I was thinking what kind of job would I like to do on QVC (I know its sad but thats what this job has turned me to!).

I think I would love to be a buyer, fashion or jewellery, I also think I would try my hardest to get some decent fashion on the air (I love a challenge!).

So what would you guys do - presenter, camera man, guest etc etc. :wonder:

W

White Russian

I would be a beauty buyer. For any company actually.

I wouldn't want to be a presenter because I couldn't handle the forum abuse that I was wearing hideous clothes/had terrible hair/looked pregnant/was too fat/too thin etc ;-)

H

HoodedClaw

Thorntons guest.

Definitely.

Or, I could do Glen's job. Saying that, my mum could do Glen's job, and she's been dead 30 years :tongue:

bags

VIP Shopper
I would be a beauty buyer. For any company actually.

I wouldn't want to be a presenter because I couldn't handle the forum abuse that I was wearing hideous clothes/had terrible hair/looked pregnant/was too fat/too thin etc ;-)

They won't time to bother too much about what is said here, due to being to busy spending their salary, recieving their QVC freebies, enjoying holidays and their properties aboard.

:cheeky:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
I'd like to be in charge of Human Resources doing the hiring and firing :happy:

BusyMum

VIP Shopper
I'd like to be behind the scenes telling the presenters what colours & styles they ought to be wearing! JF & JH would definitely NOT be in pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minim

VIP Shopper
I'd like to be 'The Shriek Controller'.

I could stand to one side off camera and if the decibels reached a certain pitch I could discreetly and deftly use my electric prod

NIKKID

VIP Shopper
I would like to be in charge of the sound department - oops i accidently turned of Jills ,Catherines, Annes and Alisons mics!

silversequin

I would be in charge of grammar and pronunciation. Every time one of them said "different to" instead of different from" they would get a fine! Jill Franks would be set regular vocabulary and verbal reasoning tests and not be allowed on air if she failed them. Oh the power!!

Failing that I guess I would end up working in the canteen, then I could see what Julia really eats to stay a size "small"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KezRez480

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks