Zhuzh launching on TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unfortunately the price offered by tjc today was not able to match ideal world. In May I was able to order 200ml and the refill 500ml for £20. The 500ml alone on tjc was £25. We knew ideal world were going crazy with price reductions in the last few months so this could of been why

Unfortunately the price offered by tjc today was not able to match ideal world. In May I was able to order 200ml and the refill 500ml for £20. The 500ml alone on tjc was £25. We knew ideal world were going crazy with price reductions in the last few months so this could of been why
Did Steve Whatley created the brand for just for Ideal World. If so I wonder if Ideal World own or have shares the brand?

Can’t believe this presentation. Neither Chloe or Peter have heard of Zhuzh? They both worked for Ideal World and it’s been available for years. Crazy.

Absolutely! It would have been impossible not to know who he was. Bearing in mind that she used to work with Paul Lavers who was at both QVC and Ideal World with Steve Waters.
Chloe was at ideal the same time as Steve. Not sure about Peter though. Cant believe she is acting as though shes new to this. She would 100% know all about Steve

Why would she not know the product? As others said, she worked there with him, and when the product was being sold. He is rarely if ever mentioned now. I suppose death (unless it is flogging wills) is a big taboo in shopping television. And with him taking his own life, I suppose those who did know him feel uncomfortable even remembering him publicly. Some condemn him for the Diana stuff on QVC, but I felt he at least displayed a genuine commitment and interest in the customers he was selling to. I do remember several occasions when some problem was brought to air with a product, and he expressed that he would get involved and try to sort it out for the customer concerned. Can you imagine that nowadays?

Why would she not know the product? As others said, she worked there with him, and when the product was being sold. He is rarely if ever mentioned now. I suppose death (unless it is flogging wills) is a big taboo in shopping television. And with him taking his own life, I suppose those who did know him feel uncomfortable even remembering him publicly. Some condemn him for the Diana stuff on QVC, but I felt he at least displayed a genuine commitment and interest in the customers he was selling to. I do remember several occasions when some problem was brought to air with a product, and he expressed that he would get involved and try to sort it out for the customer concerned. Can you imagine that nowadays?
At Christmas, he used to Have a book which he would bring on air with him at times, he would send out a Christmas Card to anybody who wanted

Zhuzh seems to have disappeared from Ideal World and TJC - I'm surprised as it was one of their best products and I imagine a good seller.

There are three products on the TJC website and it was on one of the Beauty shows last week. It’s probably due back in stock before the summer holidays.

Latest posts

Back