Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 17th October 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nope not for me, love the face stuff but not keen on any of the body products, plus I have a sickening amount of unopenned items ready to use. All of her tsvs have been the same recently - couple of full size and pile of travel sized products. Saved me a few pounds anyhoos.

I'm loving Liz's hair. Is it just me or does she look like she's lost a bit of weight?

She is just showing that not everything fits in the box. The "basics" don't go in it!!! :rolleyes:

Same as the TSV last year,
Maybe you are supposed to keep the basics and put the rest in the box and give as a pressie :D
Wish they would bring back the bags in TSV's

I'm loving Liz's hair. Is it just me or does she look like she's lost a bit of weight?[/QUOTE]

I think she looks really good tonight but thought she had put on a few pounds.

Ooh That Liz Earle perfume is a Hot Pick!

Item Number228828
£39.50 and £3.45P&P

Shame it's not on Easy Pay.

You can grass me up if you want to. I just bought the kipling oto. I thought I was going on waitlist but I checked my e mails and it is being processed. I didn't really want it but I was fed up f.a.r.ting. I may send it back but I liked the colour. (sweet berry) :sad:

I don't blame you loveheart. Farting is getting boring - seems to be ingrained in me now. But saying that I'm only temping at the moment and don't really know how long my current post is going to last. Actually had money left in my account when pay day arrived this week so that's an achievement for me.

Will be farting re: LE as I've said before. Should I have the funds nearer to Xmas to spend £80.00 and get the GWP I will do. At least I then get a kit with travel sizes in that I will use.

i've looked through my LE stockpile and realised that i could put together my own TSV's. I may have to get a box and some tissue paper and wrap everything up and give myself a present of things i already own.:grin:

Doesn't stop me being tempted to get this one though. :giggle:

Now after seeing it I still feel the same - I would use the face stuff but not the rest - and too many "mini's" for me.

I did briefly think I should be getting it because I use her stuff and my eldest teenage boy does.Plus a few of my close working colleagues (I could've handed out all the mini's to them) - but no,I think I'd rather wait until I'm low on the bits I use and top up - I'd rather save my money and just the buy the stuff we use - which is just the basics really.

sorry liz - another tsv not for me

I am also disappointed with this TSV: I was when we found out what was in it a few weeks ago. I would have wanted more full size products and from a selfish point of view I don't get on with the C&P tube prefer the pump.

Been thinking for awhile of trying Elemis, so hopefully the TSV on 6 December will be a good one.

Have to say though even the gifts on LE's web site are not good combinations of products for me either - or I may just be really fussy!!

Well I'm going to buck the trend here and have gone for it. I've used Liz Earle in the past and liked it but haven't used it for a while. Was considering buying some stuff from her website (just the basics) but have gone for this as I can send it back if I'm not keen or it doesn't suit me now.

I'm not overkeen on all those small sizes included, but they're all things I've not tried, so it'll be a good way for me to test a few things out.

I remember when the TSVs were mostly full sizes and included bags, which was great. But I suppose the range was considerably smaller then so maybe there was less scope for including a variety of little bits and pieces.

I do miss the lovely bags though.

I havent bought it yet but I will get it as we use loads of C&P and skin repair in this house and I will use the other stuff (eventually) and I might try and sell the gold shimmer.
I feel they are trying to please "everyone" by putting a variety of products in so most folk want bits of it, I would rather they put more large sizes or at least 50ml instead of 15ml, its a bit of a mish mash TSV.

Its ages since we had a full size botanical body cream in a TSV - even a 100ml tube would be appreciated, I love BBC but 50ml just doesnt last long enough

I've definately decided not to bother. Too many little bits that I've already got and not enough full sizes. Also prefer a C&P pump. I agree that the Christmas gifts don't have the product combinations I'd be looking for either.

I have bought it,as I want to make a really special gift up for a friend who has supported me through my surgery this year. I am going to swap the 200ml c&p for a 100 ml pump I bought in the offer earlier in the year off her site,keep the 200ml for myself with the foot stuff and add a couple of other things,then put it all in a LE vanity case that I have 2 of (one bnib)I know she will be thrilled with it as she never ever treats herself to anything 'girly' whilst she spoils her two teenagers rotten! I'm going to keep the gold shimmer back as a stocking filler for my DD who goes to loads of parties at Uni.I do wish there was a sample of the perfume and am wondering,whther I might get a sample sent from her website next month as I recieved one of the eye and lip product samples. I don't like buying perfume I haven't tried on my skin as sometimes they smell really 'odd' on me after a couple of hours! All in all I am pretty pleased with this TSV-although a bag would have been the icing on the cake!!

I miss the bags and I have got 7 of them - they are just very very good quality. I won't go for this though, like others have said there are too many fiddly diddly bits.......but then it is good value. I'm resolutely watching the gymnastics

i miss the bags. I can't remember which set it came with but there was a white bag with a few compartments that folded over but had a hanger so you could put it on the back of a door. Mine is bulging with all the travel sizes i've accumalated.
There was also a very big light blue one that she did in one of the tsv's last year. That one is bulging as well with all the larger sizes:blush::blush:

Like loads of others on here, I buy what I use directly from Liz unless there is a bag or cute persuader to get me to do otherwise. I have the foot buffing cream which is lovely for my gardeners hands but a bit too gentle for my feet (use a microplane on those lol)

didnt bother either,too many piddly sizes and I have loads to use up already including 2 c&p 100 mls
wish they would do a tsv with c&p,orange flower body wash and a botanical body cream all full sizes I would snap it up!!!!

I did go for it. I'll keep the basics and the Brighening Treaatment, along with the muslin cloths while the other bits and pieces will go in the Christmas stockings.

I must be one of the few FMs who likes the smaller sizes. My son lives in scotland and my daughter is at uni in England and when I fly over to see them I only take hand luggage so the small sizes are ideal.

Latest posts

Back