Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 17th October 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I havent gone for this TSV either - too many small sizes. Shame though because I go through cleanse and polish like noones business! x

I didn't go for it. I'm very disappointed with this tsv, very boring! :sleepy:

Why can't Liz ever put in some kind of Superskin product in her tsvs? The range has been out for AGES. . . yet she has never put in a full size version of the Superskin concentrate! It's always skin repair this, skin repair that! :down:

I must be one of the few FMs who likes the smaller sizes. My son lives in scotland and my daughter is at uni in England and when I fly over to see them I only take hand luggage so the small sizes are ideal.

i do too...but cos i get satisfaction from using something up and opening a new; sad, i know ;)

didnt bother either,too many piddly sizes and I have loads to use up already including 2 c&p 100 mls
wish they would do a tsv with c&p,orange flower body wash and a botanical body cream all full sizes I would snap it up!!!!

They did one year - in a box, I bought 2 and then another one about a month later it was fabulous - there were other full size items as well, I think hand repair, it was my favourite TSV she did, I still dream of it! Now that is sad Mrs J!

Last edited:
This is only the 2nd time ever I've not gone for one of LE's TSV's.
Have just got far too much of her stuff to use up first,though a perfume sample would have tempted me.
Busylizzie,I sorted out all my stuff in The Shed & have brought in 2 LE kits & 2 Molton Brown TSV's from Xmas '07 :cool2:

If they put the Superskin items in the price would be alot higher and I doubt people would buy at say well over £40 more towards the £50 plus postage on top of that.

I said before in another thread LE seems to be doing two different ranges now.
Superskin is the more expensive aimed at aging and more mature skin.
The normal range is the basics and also younger skin.

It's funny,Donna,but I'm in the (ahem)older age group & don't rate the Superskin moisturiser at all,much prefer Skin Repair.

I didn't go for this either. I ended up spending £51 on mypure instead taking advantage of their latest offer, whereby I got a total of 3 free products, 2 samples and free next-day delivery. Some of the stuff is for me, the rest is Xmas pressies, and every single thing I paid for, I actually wanted!!

Nothing wrong with that Marzy.

But I think LE is trying to step up her range to more luxurious(sp) and expensive.
Anti aging products are usually more expensive so that is what she is aiming for now.

I think Donna's theory is spot on, although I actually think that quite a few of us would have been prepared to pay an extra tenner for a TSV that included at least one full size superskin product... As a general rule, I prefer a beauty TSV with fewer items in them but with a higher proportion of full sizes...

I havent gone for this TSV either - too many small sizes. Shame though because I go through cleanse and polish like noones business! x

The cleanse and polish in the TSV is worth more than half the price so if you use a lot of C&P then the TSV is worth going for and thats why I went for it.

Now,I'm beginning to waiver,BB :thinking2:

Sorry Marzy, dont let me tempt you
its just that my DD also uses C&P and skin repair and OH uses skin repair too so I bought this although I didnt buy till 3pm which shocked my OH.

The only other LE TSV that I didnt buy was the 15 piece set and I am guessing thats the one you maybe didnt buy?

I am getting fed up with all the tiddly sizes but when going through my stash today I didnt have much C&P so decided to buy it

Thinking about what you are all saying,I realised that all these small sizes are not exactly 'green' are they? Add the extra cost of that packaging and it makes it much more ecofriendly to do full sizes (do you think Liz reads this forum lol!) I am taking small sizes when I go back in hospital a week on monday and it's nice to be able to take the whole range in a small bag-last time I used up half a small superbalm on my lips nails and hands,probably out of boredom! I ended up with a couple of nurses and the (female)hospital pastor asking me what I was using and them sitting on the end of my bed going through my toilet bag and sniffing everything!

Sorry Marzy, dont let me tempt you
its just that my DD also uses C&P and skin repair and OH uses skin repair too so I bought this although I didnt buy till 3pm which shocked my OH.

The only other LE TSV that I didnt buy was the 15 piece set and I am guessing thats the one you maybe didnt buy?

I am getting fed up with all the tiddly sizes but when going through my stash today I didnt have much C&P so decided to buy it

Thanks BB x
Yep,that's the only other LE tsv I didn't go for,the 15 pce set of tiddly sizes.
I do use loads of C&P but have got several 100mls sizes here.
Don't feel them going down though,do you?
Oh,Decisions Decisions!!

Thanks BB x
Yep,that's the only other LE tsv I didn't go for,the 15 pce set of tiddly sizes.
I do use loads of C&P but have got several 100mls sizes here.
Don't feel them going down though,do you?
Oh,Decisions Decisions!!

My stash seems to be going down quite quickly just now because DD is using it too and she likes the Gentle Face Exfoliator as well and she always seems to be wanting something from my stash :D
Also I havent been buying so many other facial ranges lately so using a lot of LE.
Just think there will be another LE TSV in Feb so not long to wait if you have plenty just now :D

I cannot really see the value in the LE TSV. These small items are like a slight top-up to products that I use and have to order regularly. Why don't I just continue with my regular orders, which are appr of the same price as the TSV?

Bluebell,I was tempted by the Judith Williams on BCC night but decided against it though I did go for the LE kit then.
Won't bother with the TSV,will wait till Feb x

I didnt go for the LE BCC kit because it was almost half the cost of the TSV and too close to the TSV day but I did buy loads of other stuff on BCC night.

Good on you for refraining today :up2:

I havent tried JW and am trying to stick to LE and Gatineau

Latest posts

Back