JR’s Blog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cannot believe that Julia would have her wedding in a venue that her mother couldn't attend as she always seemed to be close to her. I know her mum is quite old but why would she not have her wedding here if her mum couldn't travel and then have a honeymoon in Mauritius? However, not me, not my wedding so not my business.

CC

I don’t know her relationship with her mother but what I find so strange is that she went to great lengths about the wedding date being in relationship to her mother and fathers wedding anniversary wasn’t it, or have I got that wrong excuse me if I have.

I don’t know DG sorry, I didn’t see it. JR probably used her parents wedding anniversary as an opportunity to talk about her own up coming nuptials.

I cannot believe that Julia would have her wedding in a venue that her mother couldn't attend as she always seemed to be close to her. I know her mum is quite old but why would she not have her wedding here if her mum couldn't travel and then have a honeymoon in Mauritius? However, not me, not my wedding so not my business

CC
JR works at it so hard to make it everyone’s business, the more people that know about it and she thinks are jealous of her, then her constant bragging has paid off, so happy JR. Unfortunately for JR there are many people like myself who really just don’t give a shine-a-light (rhyming slang) :mysmilie_3:

I don’t know her relationship with her mother but what I find so strange is that she went to great lengths about the wedding date being in relationship to her mother and fathers wedding anniversary wasn’t it, or have I got that wrong excuse me if I have.

No you are correct!

I cannot believe that Julia would have her wedding in a venue that her mother couldn't attend as she always seemed to be close to her. I know her mum is quite old but why would she not have her wedding here if her mum couldn't travel and then have a honeymoon in Mauritius? However, not me, not my wedding so not my business.

CC
I know I thought the same, I would rather have my wedding in Nottingham or wherever her mum lives than have it somewhere she could not attend, but its not my wedding. I shall keep away from Q for a while until all the wedding tales die down, that could be some time!

Not my wedding either, but there's no way I'd be getting married without my mum attending.

Makes me sound like a mummy's girl, but if you're close to your mum and she's elderly, wouldn't that be even more reason to have a wedding closer so she could attend?

Yes Evie, makes you want to throw up. Well I have had SPF50 on my face this last few weeks and I have not got any colour. I am having to use the Benefit Bronzer,the new lighter shade. I got it from Boots NOT QVC.

My radar just closed in on "new lighter shade" of Hoola - I must have a look at this. My niece is darker than me but wears the original Hoola. I'm desperately trying to cut down on my buying as OH is still off work, but I'm so pale and pasty I'd love to find a nice subtle bronzer that works. Benefit counter here I come.

I assume she'll chose something unstructured because it's a beach resort wedding & the weather should be mid to upper 20s. She's always said that she loves colour so it won't surprise me if she's in a bright floral pattern. She loves this dress, watch this space...
https://www.qvcuk.com/Monsoon-Jolene-Jersey-Scarf-Printed-Maxi-Dress.product.180678.html

- good to know :mysmilie_17:

PS Quite bright innit?

I've just seen my sweet, but QVC-obsessed neighbour, she liked my new flipflops & told me, HOLD THE FRONT PAGE, that Queen Julia will be wearing toe posts on her wedding day. Who'd have thought it?

Your neighbour is such fun!!!

Am I the only one who finds the benefit original hula sooo orange? I'm quite pale but not alablaster like a red head/oriental doll.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know DG sorry, I didn’t see it. JR probably used her parents wedding anniversary as an opportunity to talk about her own up coming nuptials.

I cannot believe that Julia would have her wedding in a venue that her mother couldn't attend as she always seemed to be close to her. I know her mum is quite old but why would she not have her wedding here if her mum couldn't travel and then have a honeymoon in Mauritius? However, not me, not my wedding so not my business

CC
JR works at it so hard to make it everyone’s business, the more people that know about it and she thinks are jealous of her, then her constant bragging has paid off, so happy JR. Unfortunately for JR there are many people like myself who really just don’t give a shine-a-light (rhyming slang) :mysmilie_3:

Myself & JR could not be further apart if we tried!! She wants the world to know EVERYTHING whereas I annoy people because I don't want them to know ANYTHING! She is obviously hoping & praying that she receives sackfuls of wedding cards & gifts from her "fans" & will probably have to have a separate dressing room to accommodate them...not! No doubt she will show them on her blog- I never understand why she feels the need to show personal sentiments written in her cards from her OH. Messages from my Scandi Prince are for me, not the rest of the world. Maybe I'm not so insecure that I feel I need to prove our love to everyone else....we don't really care what others think, it's a sad world really that a lot of people are so needy these days but, hey, it would be a boring world if everyone was the same & I suppose it gives us something to laugh & cringe about. Just dreading the day when Chuntley gets engaged...heaven help us!!

I predict that she will go on about her wedding ad nauseam. Just like her colleague AK who won’t give it a rest, was it 4 years ago? Who cares? Just sell me the item on air and shut up talking about your fabulous life.

It’s as if JR is trying to convince herself how good she’s got it the way she shouts it from the rooftops, contented, happy with their life people, don’t feel the need to try to make other people jealous, it’s quite odd. For JR who likes to show off and brag, a lot, all she’s doing is showing herself up to be the not a very nice person.

It’s as if JR is trying to convince herself how good she’s got it the way she shouts it from the rooftops, contented, happy with their life people, don’t feel the need to try to make other people jealous, it’s quite odd. For JR who likes to show off and brag, a lot, all she’s doing is showing herself up to be the not a very nice person.

You said it!

My radar just closed in on "new lighter shade" of Hoola - I must have a look at this. My niece is darker than me but wears the original Hoola. I'm desperately trying to cut down on my buying as OH is still off work, but I'm so pale and pasty I'd love to find a nice subtle bronzer that works. Benefit counter here I come.

It is a lot more subtle. It gives me a light colour,hated the other one.

Knowing our luck she might have blessing later in Nottingham, so her mum can attend, and that would mean a few more months of her carping on about her wedding.

Anyone would think that no one else had ever got married before, but hey ho .... most of us lead more private lives because the world and his wife aren't interested in what we do. Some QVC presenters assume we want to know every finite detail of their lives. Personally, I don't.

Queen Julia has always given the impression that she's close to both their mums so this does appear heartless. However, I've always got the impression that it's her way or no way so really shouldn't be surprised.

Well she’s obviously hankered to be married for a looooong time. Should have given him a nudge.

Thought I was on the “Million Pound Hand Job” thread then. :mysmilie_19:

Sorry! Sorry! Too early for that on a Monday morning, any morning :mysmilie_17:

Thought I was on the “Million Pound Hand Job” thread then. :mysmilie_19:

Sorry! Sorry! Too early for that on a Monday morning, any morning :mysmilie_17:

I did not post on the Million Pound Hand Job thread as I thought it was something to do with Andi Peters and his hand puppet (double oooer missus) :mysmilie_17: I couldn't promise I wouldn't be too risque ha ha ha ha.

CC

Latest posts

Back