Alison Young goes to USA

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She looks like a startled rabbit in the ad on the QVC home page her US shows. Actually it's more half mad than startled.

I will sky+ the show so I can fast forward any screeching. LOL

I am a bit lost with this. Is Alison Young doing shows which will be broadcast here on QVC UK, or on QVC in the US? Or both, and if so separate or simultaneous shows?

I am a bit lost with this. Is Alison Young doing shows which will be broadcast here on QVC UK, or on QVC in the US? Or both, and if so separate or simultaneous shows?

I think it is separate shows some there and one for here which will be shown at 9pm tonight.

Does anyone know what the point of this is, all that for an hour show thats showing mainly American products, am I missing something

I agree

What is the point? I dunno. Alison's on va-cay-shun? They're already on DaylightSavingsTime, so 4 hours difference, not 5. x SnarlyNorthOf49thParallel

Just had a quick look at Qvc usa and they have a Nails inc TSV atm but its an irish lady as the guest not AY.

Just had a quick look at Qvc usa and they have a Nails inc TSV atm but its an irish lady as the guest not AY.

Caroline Manley from NI does the NI shows on QVC US.

AY was seen on and off during the British Beauty hour.

Sorry to disappoint but our Kevin bats for the other side.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
Hasn't he always denied that Flamenco? I'm sure there was an incident on Hampstead Heath a few years ago on the news and he went mad over the allegations that he was gay.

Hasn't he always denied that Flamenco? I'm sure there was an incident on Hampstead Heath a few years ago on the news and he went mad over the allegations that he was gay.

Oh I thought it was a well known fact that he "bats for the other side" and I can be slow on the uptake, x

Have lurked for ages on this site - really love this.

But Ally talking about "herrpees" (AKA hairpiece) with Mally (who clearly heard "herpes") was one of the funniest TV moments ever!

Hope someone got this on sky+ and it will be on youtube... doubt it will be on QVCUK video...

Bless - I quite like Ally Y. :)

Have to say AY looks the best I've seen her! Nicely fitted cobalt blue dress, great hair & make-up. 35 quid plus 4 quid for argon oil?! I pay a tenner for mine, 100ml, organic, cold pressed and no additives!

She looks very uncomfortable with all the kissy kissy greetings from the American guests.

Have to say AY looks the best I've seen her! Nicely fitted cobalt blue dress, great hair & make-up. 35 quid plus 4 quid for argon oil?! I pay a tenner for mine, 100ml, organic, cold pressed and no additives!

She'd have looked better without the hairpiece!

Latest posts

Back