Another one bites the dust.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Just read elsewhere that YBF will not be returning to Q,I never liked her products but I know a lot of people loved her eyebrow pencil,wonder what happened as Stacey seemed popular.

Just read elsewhere that YBF will not be returning to Q,I never liked her products but I know a lot of people loved her eyebrow pencil,wonder what happened as Stacey seemed popular.

It's a shame IMO as I did like Stacey but her products just looked so dated. You could imagine Alexis Carrington using it in Dynasty 30 years ago. (Obviously she'd be using Joan Collins now of course)!!

Well Q have posted on FB saying they are not stocking it for the foreseeable future but yesterday I read that DF had said it would be on soon!

over the past few weeks everyones been told they were just finalising more hours then it changed to not coming back & then apparently it is coming back & now its not coming back again

cant they just make up their minds loool mind you we got it cosmetics coming in the new year

she put the fear of god in me at the beauty bash. i cant imagine it being easy to do business with her

There were legal problems the last time she left QVC as Models Prefer, then a few years later came back as YBF. Perhaps she's gone the way of all the others, like Mally who's been bought out.

Although I rarely watch beauty I do remember that when she left the last time everyone was devastated and so pleased when she returned only to find that they no longer liked the products. I don't know if they had changed the formula or if the customer taste had moved on. To a certain extent Molton and Brown was the same. Rose tinted specs possibly?

could be she was stuck in a make up time warp. in more ways than one. scared the hell out of me at the beauty bash

I like her eyebrow pencil thingie but have moved on to the Barry M wax and powder one. Cheaper, easy to buy in stir or online and has a highlighter thrown in.

Not a fan, did buy when she first appeared and found the packaging crap. The products no better than say Rimmel, in fact Rimmel is better.

I did read on the Q FB page the whole she is coming, no she's not, but DF(the fond of all knowledge) say she is. I'll put my money on no she is not.

She sells on HSN channel in the US and perhaps its not worth her while coming over to QVC UK for so few shows.

I used to love Models Prefer used the products so sparingly that I had a teensy bit of concealer left when she returned as YBF so I was able to compare the old with the new, and it definitely wasn't as good. I wouldn't buy WBF again.

Shame Stacey has left again, she's was the only makeup brand that actually had models and herself (occasionally presenters) with bare skin at the start, unlike the other bands that come on with models with a full face on .

I used to like Stacy & her makeup but then I think a lot of things have their time limit & this is one.I am bored now with many of the lines I used to love and never miss--Laura Geller, L'Occitanne, Kipling, Philosophy and even the Liz Earle TSV this weekend leaves me cold.Have stuck with Bare Minerals though, just bought the lovely new soft brush for some of the original foundation (from Boots--get the points!)

Latest posts

Back