Australian Bodycare TSV 7/5/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived with BOTH bottles leaking. Neither seem to have lost a huge amount but there's a mess inside the box that's managed to almost get inside the balm as the lid was screwed on very loosely. The wipes packaging is covered in foamy tea tree wash. I could smell it as soon as I opened the door and that was from inside the outer plastic bag!

Sigh.

Mine arrived with BOTH bottles leaking. Neither seem to have lost a huge amount but there's a mess inside the box that's managed to almost get inside the balm as the lid was screwed on very loosely. The wipes packaging is covered in foamy tea tree wash. I could smell it as soon as I opened the door and that was from inside the outer plastic bag!

Sigh.

Send it straight back and make sure you get your P&P refunded and visit your local Holland and Barrett and buy there Tea tree soap. Its as good as ABC but ALOT cheaper!!!

Does anyone know anywhere that sells the foot cream? It's on wait list with QVC & ABC want £5 p&p for it on their website. Thanks in advance.

Sigh.

Have you contacted Customer Services..? One time a stand-in courier lobbed my order over a six and a half foot gate and one bottle had broken and leaked everywhere - I rang and informed them and they sent me a replacement bottle plus I got to keep the broken bottle as well, of which I managed to save a good three quarters so I did well!

Does anyone know anywhere that sells the foot cream? It's on wait list with QVC & ABC want £5 p&p for it on their website. Thanks in advance.
Can you not just add a drop of the tea tree oil to your normal foot cream ? I watched the launch and AY said you could add a drop of the oil to your regular handcream or body creams so I`m presuming foot cream too.

Sigh.

Oh I hope you get it sorted, quickly and you get a replacement.
It will be interesting to hear what happens.

I collected some shower gels from my local waitrose which I had ordered from the JL website in the sale. I opened the box in store and a shower gel had leaked. It was in a plastic bag and hardly anything had been lost. ...and this is where they are miles ahead of qvc.....they refunded the cost of the shower gels and told me I could keep them. They should have cost £26 each and I had three. Plus the P&P was free.
Result.

Guess where I get my beauty stuff from now?

Read and learn QVC, read and learn

john lewis are the best. luckily its very local to me and i buy as much as i can from them. once they really messed up when i bought a childs dressing gown and it took a dozen phone calls and two visits to get it. this dressing gown was £5 in the sale, beautiful quality as you would expect. for all my time the gave me the dressing gown and put £50 in my account. great service

Sigh.

I bought some shampoo & conditioner from the Aqua Sana at Center Parcs in March, but didn't take them out the bag they were put in until we got home. Once I arrived home and went to put them in the bathroom I noticed one bottle of shampoo had leaked a lot. I contacted the Aqua Sana and they were very helpful and sent me replacements out in the post, free of charge. It was great customer service. I was very impressed.

I adore tea tree products. As with the SBC gels, I use it on myself and my two boxers. It is more of a utilitarian product than a luxury range, and it does what it is intended to do. I also use the ointment on my guys, and my eczema. As my blood seems to be overheating like mad, atm, I am getting through the tube pretty rapidly. I should get myself some more ABC body moisturiser.

Thank you SharonK and Busymum - I rang them and they've put one of the waitlist kits on hold for me while I return the leaking kit. Their courier is picking it up - when, I have no idea, and that's a real pain!

Autumn - I can't use soap on my body as it irritates some scar tissue I have. I do like using bar soaps for my hands, though, but do find all types drying.

At least that's a step in the right direct sending a courier, pain in the whatsit have to play the waiting game.

Latest posts

Back