Australian Bodycare TSV 7/5/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi is this the one. Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Body Spray? I want to try it on one of my horses if it's ingredients are ok thnx

It's this one (they change the packaging every so often), it's just a body oil spray, not sold as a bug repellent per se. It's only this version that works, not the pink version or others. http://avonshop.co.uk/product/bath-...skin-so-soft-original-dry-oil-body-spray.html This set includes a mini bottle (plus 2 others) which is good for travelling and decant into. http://avonshop.co.uk/product/bath-and-body/skin-so-soft/skin-so-soft-precious-oils-collection.html

Hope this helps. You don't need an avon lady, they frequently have p&p offers and currently you can get 10& cashback through Quidco.

You might have to email them for a list of ingredients, or if I dig out my bottle I'll copy them out here. Your horses will smell lovely :mysmilie_19:

Thnx for that I've just ordered 6 bottles to give it a go, I import my fly repellent for them from USA but I have one I need to be a bit more stealthy with as she's hates any type of medicine etc, this may suit her well, thnx for the info

I panic if I run out of the Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil, I have found it a great first aid stand by, I also bath in the A Bodywash .I haven't tried the wipes yet, I wonder if they are safe to use on toddlers.

i was hoping it would be on easy pay though, i've spent quite a lot on Q in recent weeks, so if it were on easy pay i'd have gone for 2, 1 will do for now though.

I`ll wait until the launch just in case they sneak an EP in at the last minute.

Great timing I was thinking I needed to order another litre skin wash when I received the email so ordered mine. Am I right it is 2x 1litre bottles of skin wash?

Great timing I was thinking I needed to order another litre skin wash when I received the email so ordered mine. Am I right it is 2x 1litre bottles of skin wash?

Yes it is 2x1litre bottles of the skin wash, I hope so, as I ordered mine yesterday and it has already been shipped!

I even got the email!!! nearly died of shock lol , I really don't need this, however if its on easy pays my evil twin may order :(

Yes I got the email too and I really want it but it's the end of the month money wise for me.

Latest posts

Back