Australian Bodycare TSV 7/5/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had an email today from ABC BEAUTY SHOP. The litre size is on offer at £25.99 post free. As opposed to £29.55 on Qvc including postage. You can order the supersize products over the phone, the rest are online orders.

Sorry forgot to put phone number for ordering litre size of ABC skinwash. It's 01383 624236.

I think I`ll buy OH the Faith in Nature tea tree soap. The girl in HB told me they hadn`t had the orange box soap in stock for ages and that she thought it was discontinued and offered me the one in the green box. OH liked it because it didn`t dry his skin and he won`t use shower gels etc. I`ve bought Faith in Nature products before, shampoo, laundry liquid, washing up liquid, conditioner, hand cream and face cream and its always been very kind to skin, is organic and paraben and sls free. I usually find their products are cheaper on ebay but here`s the info on their tea tree soap. I`ll see how OH likes it.
https://www.faithinnature.co.uk/products/tea-tree-soap

i use the optima in the green box from holland and barrett and its gorgeous. has a very strong smell of tea tree like the australian body care shower gel. its very hard and lasts an age. it has glycerin and has a thick creamy lather. its and ossie brand. its more expensive than the orange box but i preferred the smell of the optima. i will buy more saves me a fortune. i dont love shower gels i find they can take ages to wash off. soap is far quicker and no tackiness

Yes it was good, wasn't it, Autumn? I have got 4 bars left + half a bar from holidays. I'm going to contact H&B to confirm the situation.

Did you contact them? I emailed them sunday but haven't had a reply yet, hopefully going to HB store in the next few days to have a look if theres any there.

I telephoned them at lunchtime today and was listening to the same piano music for 11 minutes. Only having 45 minutes for lunch I had to hang up. I may try again tomorrow. In my experience they are very slow at responding to e-mails.

Just had this email from Holland and Barrett regarding the Tea tree soap:

Thank you for taking the time to email us,
We have not been informed that this item is being withdrawn but Unfortunately we currently have no date as to when this product is due back in.
As soon as we have stock allocated our website will be updated.
I’m sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

So looks like it will be back Yay :mysmilie_3:

Kilburn had some on Monday and I bought one to compare it with the optima one which I really like and its available to buy as regular stock

argh..but often the tsv contents are known way before? I know that is down to you lol, & I bow down to your knowledge. The abc or whatever it's acronym, is on the memory waitlist for me.

Just about to order some more ABC Tea Tree Oil and I'm gobsmacked that the salon size is 30mls!!

It used to be 50mls in both the old clear bottles (so pure didn't need dark coloured bottles, but does now?) and the new format, which I'm just finishing...notice it's just as expensive though...less product, same money:angry:!!

i would have gone for this but now i buy the tea tree soap from holland and barrett i have saved myself a lot of money

Latest posts

Back