Australian Bodycare TSV 7/5/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Many thanks for the info, it looks great and I wanted to try the balm, so I will be going for this, I wonder how much it will be, I have never bought an ABC Tsv so have no idea what sort of price they charge, thanks again

Many thanks for the info, it looks great and I wanted to try the balm, so I will be going for this, I wonder how much it will be, I have never bought an ABC Tsv so have no idea what sort of price they charge, thanks again

Previous Tsv's have been around £30 - £35 so i would expect this one will be similar. My guess is £34 + £5.95 P&P.

Im with Boffy , since finding the HB tea tree soap, i wont be buying , and ill make sure i don't watch the launch so i don't fall for the sales pitch lol!!!

I have read a lot (on this forum) regards to Holland & Barrets tea tree soap. Do you use this instead of the body wash? Thankyou in advance.

Just watched the video....Craig says the tsv is 7th of June. Maybe I misheard, or I am remembering the tsv date wrongly ;)

Just watched the video....Craig says the tsv is 7th of June. Maybe I misheard, or I am remembering the tsv date wrongly ;)

He said 7th of May at the start of the video :) and then says 7th june at the end lol

But yes the Tsv is the 07/05/2014

Previous Tsv's have been around £30 - £35 so i would expect this one will be similar. My guess is £34 + £5.95 P&P.

Im with Boffy , since finding the HB tea tree soap, i wont be buying , and ill make sure i don't watch the launch so i don't fall for the sales pitch lol!!!

I think this would be excellent value for a tsv which is, essentially, a utilitarian purchase, rather than an indulgent buy. I am always stocked up on my sbc gels, as I use arnica and propolis on my boxers, as well as myself and mum, and I use tea tree on them as well. As my eldest had a swollen wrist, and a sore claw, I had to buy some tea tree oil, teangi by Lanes, and ointment. The arnica was brilliant on his wrist, a real 'one for all' product.

Can I just say the ABC wipes are wonderful.
I took mine on holiday and used them to freshen up when I was out and about and feeling hot , to refresh my hot, tired feet, I even liked to use them when I came out of the poolside shower. For the first time in years I didn't have prickly heat and I am sure these helped

I`m going to try it but I`ll wait until the launch just in case they put it on EP. My OH uses tea tree soap but I prefer shower gels. I usually avoid tea tree because I really dislike the smell but I walk my dog over fields and around woodland, water and countryside and the insects make a meal out of me, especially the midges and horse flies. I have sensitive skin and many insect repellants irritate me so I thought I`d try tea tree body wash to see if that helps to keep the little blighters from eating me alive. I can only try.

I love this range and yes the wipes are the best. I also like the rep shes a hoot but I have the Holland and barret soaps that are lovely.. I prefer soap bars anyway.

I`m going to try it but I`ll wait until the launch just in case they put it on EP. My OH uses tea tree soap but I prefer shower gels. I usually avoid tea tree because I really dislike the smell but I walk my dog over fields and around woodland, water and countryside and the insects make a meal out of me, especially the midges and horse flies. I have sensitive skin and many insect repellants irritate me so I thought I`d try tea tree body wash to see if that helps to keep the little blighters from eating me alive. I can only try.

Have you tried Avon's original flavour SkinSoSoft body oil spray? I don't really like the smell of that but for some reason midges and mozzies don't like it either so I always take it on holiday. I just spray it on arms and legs in place of aftersun or body lotion in the evenings and it hasn't let me down. You could layer it to mask the teatree smell :mysmilie_59: Even though it's not a great scent (imho) it's better than over the counter bug repellents.

Can anyone tell me if tea tree keeps wasps away please or anything that does? I'm allergic and end up sitting inside most of the summer!:mysmilie_51:

Have you tried Avon's original flavour SkinSoSoft body oil spray? I don't really like the smell of that but for some reason midges and mozzies don't like it either so I always take it on holiday. I just spray it on arms and legs in place of aftersun or body lotion in the evenings and it hasn't let me down. You could layer it to mask the teatree smell :mysmilie_59: Even though it's not a great scent (imho) it's better than over the counter bug repellents.

Hi I've tried to find this on their website but can't find it any ideas where it would be or what to search under they have soo many products lol

Latest posts

Back