Charlie Bears TSV in September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maykitten

Registered Shopper
Just been announced that there is going to be an "incredible" Charlie Bears TSV in September.
Can't wait,just ordered Diesel after waiting ages for him to come back in stock.
Must stop watching - I want them all.:1:

Bet it will be a limited edition that will sell out as nicky-j says in seconds . those who want it will have to be onto Qcut ASAP.
Not my cup of tea but we can't all like the same or the world would be a very boring place as my old Granny used to say.

I've ordered my very first Charlie Bear this afternoon ('Diesel') and I reckon I'm going to be thrilled with him so I'm sure the TSV will appeal to me as well. I know it's early days but does anyone know if it will be early, mid or late September at this stage?

I've ordered my very first Charlie Bear this afternoon ('Diesel') and I reckon I'm going to be thrilled with him so I'm sure the TSV will appeal to me as well. I know it's early days but does anyone know if it will be early, mid or late September at this stage?

Bl do you have the item number for diesel so I can have a look at him, how cute I like bears too.

I wish I was able to resist Charlie Bears! This is NOT the smartest way to spend my money. Yet I'm sitting next to Corey (aka Ralph) right now, and Diesel is on his way, and there are lots of other bears I ache to buy. They are just scrumptious!

Brilliant choice Bl and Perdy, hes adorable! I can see why you liked him Bl he reminds me of Maisies coat.

I'd decided not to buy any more bears but these are georgous I ordered big Dave last time and hes beautiful,,and I sent one called I think it was Toffee to my son and his girlfriend in Canada, it was lovely because on his label mit said he had travelled over seas

I ordered my first yesterday - Gabriel! He is a present from my OH for doing well in my degree.

Just been announced that there is going to be an "incredible" Charlie Bears TSV in September.
Can't wait,just ordered Diesel after waiting ages for him to come back in stock.
Must stop watching - I want them all.:1:

Is it their first TSV?

I bought one called JAY, last time they were on, supposedly for my baby grandson, James, but as the bears are not recommended for children under 3 I'll have to "mind" him until James is old enough.....whether he actually ever gets him is another matter as he's quite at home sitting in the chair in our bedroom!

Latest posts

Back