Charlie Bears TSV in September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It must be the way I'm feeling at the moment, but some of the T-callers in the last hour really brought a tear to my eye. I know we often ridicule them and all that, but some of them were buying bears that had the names of their deceased relatives - and one lady bought two that were named after the two sons she'd lost :( I'm afraid to say I really cried at that one. I must admit the two bears I own, William and Alice were bought because they were the names of my late Grandparents.

By the way I do hope Charlotte is ok, she does look tired out - I noticed it in the last hour.

Ive been watching the Charlie Bears show and it seems more like a phone in show & not showing enough bears.. Maybe im just being a misery, lol.. Yes Charlie does look pale.. Shes probably been working too hard lately.. I noticed too that theres not been one Anniversary price, on an Anniversary show! :envy:

thats proberbly because they know they will sell out anyway

I have been trying to resist all day. I don't yet own a Charlie Bear but they do look lovely. Mum and I liked Diesel when he was on last time but missed out on him. I have been looking at the bears on their website as well as on QVC's website. Very tempting! The fact I am spoilt for choice is the only thing that has stopped me taking the plunge today and they are on again in a few minutes! I thought the lady who was 79 who wanted a Willis bear after her late husband was very touching. I'm sure she will be getting a bear from Charlie very soon. Poor Charlie does look very tired but these are difficult times for businesses and hopefully theirs is doing well for them so the hard work will have paid off.

btw has anybody else read the 5 star review of the TSV on QVCs website :?: Poor reviewer obviously cant spell........ SWEAT :?::laugh: and rabbits on calling them Rhu and CUSTARD :LOL::laugh::scared:

It must be the way I'm feeling at the moment, but some of the T-callers in the last hour really brought a tear to my eye. I know we often ridicule them and all that, but some of them were buying bears that had the names of their deceased relatives - and one lady bought two that were named after the two sons she'd lost :( I'm afraid to say I really cried at that one. I must admit the two bears I own, William and Alice were bought because they were the names of my late Grandparents.

The Charlie bear I bought for my mum shares the name of my father, who died in 1966. It seems to be a common theme.

Charlie just mentioned to the T caller that she was ill last week coughing all the time

I fell in and bought Clara...next month will be Pam, and probably in between Freya...what have you bearites gotten me into!!!:giggle:

Les x

hi, i have the tsv on pre-order, just missed it before it sold out. time not really an isue though as i bought it for keepsake to reperesent me and my son.

however, I did see a bear on the show that had magnetic paws to play peek-a-boo, does anybody know what this bear is called??

or know of another that has magntic paws to do the same thing.. ?

I give my son a bear for each birthday as one of his gifts, last yr he had a bunny by steiff, but would like a charlie for his 2nd birthday and as hes bit young for playing with a charlie bear as yet (without destroying it totally lol) we can still play peek a boo with the bear as it can sit on my knee as he loves that game...

any suggestions please?

hi, i have the tsv on pre-order, just missed it before it sold out. time not really an isue though as i bought it for keepsake to reperesent me and my son.

however, I did see a bear on the show that had magnetic paws to play peek-a-boo, does anybody know what this bear is called??

I give my son a bear for each birthday as one of his gifts, last yr he had a bunny by steiff, but would like a charlie for his 2nd birthday and as hes bit young for playing with a charlie bear as yet (without destroying it totally lol) we can still play peek a boo with the bear as it can sit on my knee as he loves that game...

any suggestions please?

The bear was Clara with magnetic paws, and a similar one a while ago, now retired, was Bailey

any suggestions please?

could it be

Charlie Bears Collectable Clara Bear
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758637

I had bears in and out of my shopping basket all day. I really wanted Malcolm, the Grizzly bear, but he sold out before I had a chance. I kept thinking about what Charlie said, that the bears choose you, that they speak to you. She was so right, as soon as Kenny's face appeared on screen I heard him. So he was my purchase from this visit. Maybe it'll be Malcolm next time. Didn't go for the TSV, I seem more attracted to the bigger bears.

Latest posts

Back