Chloe.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think age has anything to do with it. I am only seven years older than her and her hyperness is often too OTT for me.

How old is Chloe then? She just directed viewers to the dreaded high street for wet look leggings. Bet the people behind the scenes were cringing, ha ha!

She is gushing her little heart out on the Judith Williams show right now. Bless her, she's certainly a tryer and always seems to have done a lot of research and homework. She's less high today so I'm watching :) She's just invented a new word.. neurocosmetists. I'm assuming she means neurocosmetologist. ;-)

What I've noticed when watching Chloe is that most of the guests seem to have a good laugh when she is presenting and she comes across as being very likeable,even Andrew from Gatineau gave her a big hug at the end of the show,I've never seen him do that with any of the others.
Lynn

A friend of mine had a afghan hound puppy, Chloe reminds me of that somewhat.

I think she will improve with experience, she really needs to work at expanding her vocabulary and using words more appropriately.

She doesn't come across as intelligent enough to retrain as a vet. I'm guessing it wasn't a serious comment. She does get on my nerves but I think slightly less so than she use to and much less so than Marverine who sadly I have to turn off after only a few minutes whereas Chloe I can maybe go 15 or 30 if it's a show I really want to see.

What I've noticed when watching Chloe is that most of the guests seem to have a good laugh when she is presenting and she comes across as being very likeable,even Andrew from Gatineau gave her a big hug at the end of the show,I've never seen him do that with any of the others.
Lynn

Spot on there - I think it's because she's quite straightforward and honest (as far as QVC will allow her to be, anyway) and people naturally warm to that. By the way, your spaniel is beautiful: that face in the picture is saying 'mum, I'd like a cuddle now, please'.

I can't see her staying long at QVC. She's not in the mould of the other presenters at all, which is refreshing. Veterinary science - does she have 3 grade A A-levels including Biology and Chemistry at at least AS level? That's Liverpool Uni's requirements, anyway.

I agree with you there. I can only just about watch Marverine. Just. It's the eyes that do it. In case you misunderstood - my point was that Chloe's not in the same mould as the usual QVC lot so I can't see her lasting for long.

Latest posts

Back