elemis- keeleys advice on facebook page

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a skin condition where I CANNOT use SLS etc as advised at my hospital appointments.... it is a total pain as I have to look for both shower/hair products without it in, also they have to be gently scented and preferably just with a few natural as possible ingredients, so I can use some of the elemis shower gels (which are listed as SLS free), none of Decleor's, and none of L'Occitane's :( So I just use L'occitane soap/liquid soap on my hands as I am desperate to use some nice things when I wash! I generally go for Burt's Bees baby shower gel and Green People ones, as for my hair I use Liz Earle shampoo and conditioner. So yeah, it would be nice if we are told 'straight up' what stuff contains!

keeley love, stop talking crap, stop lying, stop taking advantage of peoples gullibility, stop coming off as being so embarrassingly desperate.

... and stop touting for votes :giggle:

They can mention ingreejunts, just can't make claims about what said ingreejunts will do.

J xx

liz earle was attacking an aloe vera plant with a pen knife again last week, whats that if its not talking about ingredients?
how about Prai woman and her martian minerals? ingredients...?
Decleor and their plant oils... ingredients again?

will whoever is working as Keeley's mole please pass this on:
keeley love, stop talking crap, stop lying, stop taking advantage of peoples gullibility, stop coming off as being so embarrassingly desperate.

thanks

You have hit the nail on the head 100% Burly!!!

No wonder Keeley is pleading for votes as QVC posted this on the QVC FB page. "QVC UK Well, the QVC Customer Beauty Awards are well under way and we've had nearly 11,000 votes so far! It's a close call for Best Moisturiser with Elemis and Liz Earle battling it out, and New CID and Richard are neck and neck for Best Newcomer. But that could all change with your votes - if you haven't voted yet click the link below. Don't forget, voting closes on 31st July."

It's a close call for Best Moisturiser with Elemis and Liz Earle battling it out

But Elemis are NOT in the Best moisturiser category .... are they?

It lists 3 options:
Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser
Decleor Hydra Floral Anti-Pollution Cream
Gatineau Melatogenine Futur Plus 50ml Cream

Last edited:
I think they added it but as I've already voted (and not for Elemis) I won't be able to vote again on my pc to look..

Posted this on another thread and I'm posting it here too...

I noted that Keeley was still pushing the "vote Pro-Collagen Marine Cream" spiel in the 1pm show today!! That girl is so ****** desperate!! Keeley just wants you to spend unnecessary amounts of money on products you don't need.. I learned her game pretty quickly months ago!! I'm no fool.

As original poster of this thread I realised on keeleys facebook reply that she may have accessed this thread - the original point was that I had been concerned that advice was given not seeing the poster skin and recommending products for all. I had been a bit hacked off at dismissing my therapists advice when she knew my skin well. I am now happy she has acknowledged that. If she wants to tout for votes then I have no issues - if people want to vote then they will. I like elemis - I'll try a product if it doesn't work for me I'll not use it again. I'm still not convinced that the breakouts caused by bliss capsules are due to "detoxifying" but if other are, that's fine - if they can suffer the plague of spots that follow - they repeated the TSV from the last time today- just don't have any special events planned. Maybe they should put that on the box! Anyway as I said I quite like Keeley not a total devotee like some FB followers. Advice should be followed with her recognition that she's not seen virtual clients skin. I love milk bath it is lovely (expensive , but lovely) amongst many and some of the new spa @ home range. I have replied to Keeley expressing that when skin is spotty it's likely irritated and also that I still like some of the old fashioned remedies like witch hazel , rosewater and aloe vera juice witha few drops ( I mean 1 or 2) of gentle essential oil like lavender, chamomile or teatree. They work for me- and don't cost the earth.
Lots of good advice on this forum - cleanse tone moisturise - our local dermatology dept tells me that moisturising is the most important to ensure maximum skin integrity . Everyone has their favourite items we should buy them because we like them not because we don't like the presenter- we all recognise that QVC has sales to make - they just need to exercise caution when making recommendations. Anyway rant over.
And maybe this thread needs put to bed now.:handshake:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back