Elemis TSV Sunday 29th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sassa put up the photos. So the eye cream is only 5mls, I thought perhaps 7mls. I also thought around £45 for the TSV pric, as on the Elemis site it said a £90 saving from buying individually.

The Oxy Night Cream is richer than the PCMC and more like a traditional face cream. A little goes a long way less than a 5p will do the whole face and neck if you want to do the latter. A 30ml pot lasts me for a good four or five months no problem. Smell wise, I think its not as perfumed as the PCMC, but the smell of it does not bother me.

Now three or four easy pay please.:cake::heart:

Thanks for that Donna

Hi there,

I'm thinking about getting this, but wondered what the Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream was like.

Is it like the Pro Collagen Marine Cream (smell / texture) - is it light and sinks into the skin easily ?

Many thanks,

T xx

Its one of my fave products from the whole Elemis range, like Donna said its richer than the PCMC, I even used some during the day last winter when it was colder than cold! I would buy the TSV for that alone.

I've recently started using the night cream and love it, the texture is perfect for my skin type:up:

I dabbled with the night cream before, but for some reason put it to one side. However, I have been using it again for about 2 weeks now since it was mentioned for a possible TSV, over a layer of Visible Brilliance and I am well impressed! Hmm, maybe I can be tempted into this one afterall....:confused:

From Keeley's FB page: Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC "Claire the Price of the Oxygenating Night Cream is £58 so it wil certainly be £10 and a bit more less than that"

And she also mentioned there will be a Christmas TSV on 5th December, which will be very different from the August one.

On the new eye and lip product: "yes it can be used over the Absolue Eye Serum its more or skin around theeye area hat needs plumping out , pre mature ageing, creepiness, super hydrating and great for vertical lines around the lips too to be honest its just FAB"

Having never tried Elemis I was wondering if this would be suitable for me? I'm 26 with dry skin, prone to occasional break outs, with a few minor lines when I peer at my skin.

There was a thread about the new Exotic down in the Drop some weeks back.

I thought by the notes it sounded quite like one of the candles they had out at christmas. Pink pepper has been a big note in fragrance for a few years now.
Elemis' original fragrance for an edp does not have much sillage.

Had a smell of the new Exotic on Saturday and don't think this will one either.
Surprised for an EDP and the fragrance reminds me of Molton Brown's Yuan Zhi.
£35 for 28ml and non lasting fragrance....disappointing :sad:

Having never tried Elemis I was wondering if this would be suitable for me? I'm 26 with dry skin, prone to occasional break outs, with a few minor lines when I peer at my skin.

Can't see anything in this kit that wouldn't be suitable, think you'll be fine!

The Apricot toner is lovely and is good for dry/sensitive skin and the Oxygenating Night cream is gorgeous!

I resisted the last TSV but got a feeling I may give in on this one! :angel:

I'm a big fan of the night cream - even tho' I don't like the pro-collagen day. Currently using it over the Sarah Chapman age repair serum and am really pleased with the results :happy: Not sure about the tsv - well stocked at the moment & I wasn't that keen on the texture of the new eye cream when they dolloped a bit on my hand in Harvey Nichols :wonder:

Hmm. Have been trying to justify this one to myself all day. Thought I would price up 30ml of the night cream on the Bay, along with VBrilliance and the Absolute eye serum to see if it would be worth it or just buying for the night cream. Can't find any oxy night in right size on the Bay at the mo, and the more I think about it the more I am realising that I only really want the night cream!! Think I'd be better spending on products that I actually want/need/use. So, I think I will more than likely be having a huge F.A.R.T over this and stopping myself getting caught up in the hype!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Apparently you can call 0044 151 4821292 from abroad to place an order. I think you get through to a Customer Services person rather than the orderline or QCut but they will be able to place it for you.

Freephone (0800) numbers won't even connect from abroad, as you cannot add the dialling code for the UK.
Obviously, a phone call will cost, especially from a mobile - but at least it's a failsafe option if you've no internet or 3G access. I guess it will be a fairly quick call too. :grin:

EDIT: Just checked my mobile contract tariff - calls made from EU are 38p per min. Mobile internet is £4 per hour if you buy a 'pass' in advance, otherwise £5 per megabyte (approx viewing of 10 webpages).

I am in Italy and use Q cut all the time, from my land line. 0044 800 52 42 32.

Can I say, I did get a sample of the new eye cream a whole 1m!!!! Believe it or not I got a good five days or so using night and day!!!!!!!!:up: Tiny amount about the size of a pin head rubbed between two fingers did both eyes. Have to say I was surprised to say the least.

Depending upon the sizes, I quite fancy the Philosophy tsv. I do use elemis, but I don't know if I can justify buying both, especially if both contain moisturiser. I do use the PCMC, so maybe that will swing it for me.

I'm a big fan of the night cream - even tho' I don't like the pro-collagen day. Currently using it over the Sarah Chapman age repair serum and am really pleased with the results :happy: Not sure about the tsv - well stocked at the moment & I wasn't that keen on the texture of the new eye cream when they dolloped a bit on my hand in Harvey Nichols :wonder:

I tried this on the back of my hand today in John Lewis and found the texture very rich. As I easily get milia around my eyes I don't think it will be for me. Was not impressed with the SA's pitch re: this either. Went along the lines of "this is wonder product that plumps the collagen from within (hello, another AY in the making as you don't get collagen on the skin's surface!) to get rid of fine lines. OK I said how is it different to the serum which I like using. The serum works on puffiness and dark circles she says. OK then why should I use the new eye cream rather than taking the PCMC over my eyes as I do? You can use the products in conjunction with each other she said as the PCMC smoothes fine lines however the new cream plumps out the collagen from within .... (hm!). When she could see I wasn't sold she tried to flog me the Absolute Eye Mask and starting going on about the ingredients which included absolute rose. Told her I can't use anything with rose in it as I have a reaction to it and said that the PCMC hand cram was a prime example of this. Said if anything I would try the products from QVC first. That went down like a lead balloon!

I tried this on the back of my hand today in John Lewis and found the texture very rich. As I easily get milia around my eyes I don't think it will be for me. Was not impressed with the SA's pitch re: this either. Went along the lines of "this is wonder product that plumps the collagen from within (hello, another AY in the making as you don't get collagen on the skin's surface!) to get rid of fine lines. OK I said how is it different to the serum which I like using. The serum works on puffiness and dark circles she says. OK then why should I use the new eye cream rather than taking the PCMC over my eyes as I do? You can use the products in conjunction with each other she said as the PCMC smoothes fine lines however the new cream plumps out the collagen from within .... (hm!). When she could see I wasn't sold she tried to flog me the Absolute Eye Mask and starting going on about the ingredients which included absolute rose. Told her I can't use anything with rose in it as I have a reaction to it and said that the PCMC hand cram was a prime example of this. Said if anything I would try the products from QVC first. That went down like a lead balloon!

Yes the sa I bumped into started going on about it was also a lip cream. I said I don't need it round my lips. She agreed and I then said I didn't get on with the Eye Mask(Hey its the rose, my skin hates rose. Infact when I used the mask my eyes underneath went red and sore). Oh she said. It was later I grabbed a sample myself, as I said size of a pin did both eyes.

Yes the sa I bumped into started going on about it was also a lip cream. I said I don't need it round my lips. She agreed and I then said I didn't get on with the Eye Mask(Hey its the rose, my skin hates rose. Infact when I used the mask my eyes underneath went red and sore). Oh she said. It was later I grabbed a sample myself, as I said size of a pin did both eyes.

To be fair it was quite a dollop that came out of the pump. Do we know if this kit will have PCMC in it as I'm on my last pot.

Latest posts

Back