Fabulous at 40 And Beyond.....with Anne Dawson????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hahahahaha! This made me laugh!

True though, of any of the presenters on QVC I wouldn't put Anne Dawson and 'fabulous' in the same sentence...

Hahahahaha! This made me laugh!

True though, of any of the presenters on QVC I wouldn't put Anne Dawson and 'fabulous' in the same sentence...

I agree, she's not what I'd call fabulous( but then, neither am I) but you have to give her credit for her weight loss AND she's got new gnashers!

I agree, she's not what I'd call fabulous( but then, neither am I) but you have to give her credit for her weight loss AND she's got new gnashers!

You mean she's actually paid money to have teeth like that?? :confused:

Cor blimey, no doubt you lot are all drop-dead-gorgeous with a cherry on top! C'mon Burlz, put a pic up and let's see what YOU look like!

her teeth look a lot better. it has been done subtly not simon cowell type lilly white veneers

fabulous is such a hard to define "thing"
hate the phrase "good for her age too"
but seriously what do threads like this actually imply? That only if are are dead drop gorgeous can you present an hour of beauty? thereby continuing with the myth that only if you are in your 20's and thin and good looking .... then you are gorgeous?

Seriously wish we could get away from that ideal which is seriously flawed. Women are gorgeous at all ages, and - although I really do not like my mother in law - my mother in law is great looking at 87 and manages to get dates !!!!!!! (If only they would really get to know her they would run a mile lol)

AD is very normal imo, she seems quite happy with her lot, no need to act flirty,she is not an attention seeker, or beg for complements,don't go all unnecessary when a guest happens to be male,and she is quite happy to keep her baps to herself, all in all a competent presenter in my book.

I agree with you Kathy...AD is very normal and not at all full of herself but if it was a presenter that had botox or fillers doing the beauty hour then they would be uproar on the forum about advertising standards!

AD is very normal imo, she seems quite happy with her lot, no need to act flirty,she is not an attention seeker, or beg for complements,don't go all unnecessary when a guest happens to be male,and she is quite happy to keep her baps to herself, all in all a competent presenter in my book.

I agree with you Kathy...AD is very normal and not at all full of herself but if it was a presenter that had botox or fillers doing the beauty hour then they would be uproar on the forum about advertising standards!

Hear hear! Besides which - she isn't saying SHE'S fabulous at whatever age she is, simply trying to flog us products which are supposed to make us think WE shall be!

According to AY there's a good few of those, though excluding herself and JR who is a natural beauty.

If the presenters have to be fabulous in order to present 'Fabulous at 40 and beyond' then, in my humble opinion, the shows wouldn't be aired as none of them fall into that category.

But, as women, then they are all eligible because, after all, how many of us are drop dead gorgeous in real life??

It would have been less believable if one of the men had presented last night's show.

Apart from her oft repeated ' I tell you what' catchphrase I like Anne and find her a genuine, normal middle aged woman like Kathy Tayler. IMO she has really upped her game lately too with her fab figure, dental work and hairstyle. Good on ya Anne, way to go girl!

Latest posts

Back