FINALLY -- Applause for Julia Roberts!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
As much is it assumed (quotes on ST) I "cannot stand" or "hate" JR - assumptions that couldn't be further from the truth, I stand to applaud JR over the last couple of days. Why? Finally she has her wardrobe RIGHT! :clapping:
As we all know JR has this habit of 'attention seeking clothing' which, IMHO, screams the message "Im 55 and look how amazing and fit I am" At one stage her ripped physique was so OTT that it looked slightly masculine.
What a difference a change makes! She looks so beautiful in her feminine and floaty garments, and smart. The 'hidden' is far more sexy than the 'showing' regarding wardrobe
I also feel that the fitness schedule may have calmed down a notch - which has benefited JR enormously, especially facially.
Hats off to JR - :clapping: being a personal trainer myself I know how hard training is, but sometimes, a balance is better - being fit is good, but sometimes it makes you look dreadful (check Pilates woman)

Ok, JR does sometimes go off on a me me me tangent which can be annoying - (buckley hour) However, I feel tonight with L'Occitane products, she was calm, relaxed, very much the JR I knew in the late 1990s

Welcome back JR, keep it up!

faint.gif

Finally she has her wardrobe RIGHT! :clapping:

I agree, and actually said on another thread this afternoon that I really liked her purple blouse/top thing she was wearing in the Elemis hour today.:clapping: Her make-up was also lovely but I wasn't sure about her hair. But it was definitely the best I have seen her looking in a while :up:

Go Julia :rock:

Julia just said the top she is wearing in the Tacori hour will be Sundays TSV,looks very pretty but maybe a bit too frilly for me.
lynn

Well I am sure JR will rest well in her bed tonight knowing that you approve of her wardrobe.

The top must be from the lovely guy "Antthony Fashion Designs" the top was a lovely colour and definitely suited Julia.

Latest posts

Back