Flora Mare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baloo

Registered Shopper
Just ordered several ítems from this range. Seems good value, on a par with Judith Williams. Anyone tried it?

I hadn't heard of it until I saw your post, so I just went to the QVC website and watched the presentation of the Introductory Set http://www.qvcuk.com/ProductDisplay?langId=-2&storeId=10252&catalogId=10152&partNumber=204684. On a trivial note, I love the colour of the packaging and I thought the woman who was applying it in the background (Renate) looked absolutely ridiculous! What a way to carry on! It seems to have good reviews and at least it's 'safe' to order from QVC because you can try it and send it back if you don't like it. I hope you like it and maybe you can come back to this thread when you've tried it and let us know what you think.

Last edited:
I ordered the neck cream the first time it aired. The only thing that I can say in way of a review is that I've almost run out and will order it again.

I wanted to buy the eye cream but when added the £3.95 P&P to the price of the cream, it didn't seem like such a good deal. So I'll have to think about it some more. I did order the tinted anti-aging care with free P&P as it looked pretty good in the demo. Wish that QVC would alter the P&P to per basket order, perhaps up to a certain number of items or over a certain purchase amount free P&P. They'd have to figure out how to handle returns under DSR. Once I ordered two pairs of hiking boots where it was stated in the purchase terms that a full refund would be given for P&P (delivery P&P - not returning P&P) if both items were returned. I only returned one pair of boots and received no refund on P&P.

I have really cut back on purchases because of the P&P costs per item. Adding £4.00 or more per item is a lot. That is why I have not purchased any Lola Rose lately from QVC. Most of the small bracelets, once costing around £20 or even less, have gone up to the QVC price, no longer at the intro price. With added £4.00 to the now £24-26 price, they aren't a little purchase anymore. So I have started waiting for the Lola Rose sales on her own website. Her terms seem to be very similar to QVC's regarding returns so less of a scare about purchasing from her directly.

Have been using these products for about a week now. All I can say is go for them, they are lovely. A little goes a long way so they will last for ages and the light smell is georgous. I am afraid Judith Williams has a dangerous rival!

My Mum received a full size pot of the day & night cream in her Beauty Bash goody bag, she gave it to my sister to use, as she had ran out of her Gatineau and although she said it was nothing like DefiLIFT 3D, she said it wasn't a bad cream. It certainly seems to be afford-ably priced.

I've just started the pot of Flora Mare moisturiser I got in my BB goody bag. I was tired last night barely awake enough to cleanse my face and just whacked this face cream on all over my face, neck and the eye area. This morning my skin feels lovely and smooth and soft. I'll keep going but have a stock pile of other creams I should use up before I buy anything else. I'll report back any other opinions in a week or two.

How are people getting on with their recent purchases; I'm very tempted by the tinted cream, which is still available with free p&p http://www.qvcuk.com/Flora-Mare-The....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-204683 (at least until they read this).

I love all the products I bought. The set with the neck, face and eye cream is very good value. I like the tinted BB and with free p+p meant I only had to pay 1.01 pounds to Spain. It is lovely, but a little goes a long way as it comes out quite dark. I have a medium skin tone. The hand cream is very nice too, so altogether I am finding this a great brand and reasonably priced.Worth a try as you can always send back.

Thanks Baloo I might give it a whirl. I think I'm a "light" in most foundations but I can wear Judith Williams Magic Make up and M.Asam Magic Finish which many find too dark.

My daughter used this on holiday in place of her usual foundation http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/face-d-3-luronics-cc-cream-light-40ml-313101 and I borrowed it when my luggage was lost until I could buy some make up and it's also a nice light coverage, I might try the medium version as the light would suit me more in the winter. TBH I have far too many foundation-type products on the go, but I do like to chop and change on almost a daily basis! In QVC speak I have a "foundation wardrobe"!

I totally missed this range. Where the hell was I?

Anyway, I've had a quick butchers at their website, but nothing mentioned about animal testing, so I have e-mailed them asking about it.
No answer as yet, but I'll post back if/when I get an answer.

I totally missed this range. Where the hell was I?

Anyway, I've had a quick butchers at their website, but nothing mentioned about animal testing, so I have e-mailed them asking about it.
No answer as yet, but I'll post back if/when I get an answer.

Well, I have given them 10 days, and still no reply, so they obviously don't want my money, so I don't want their products.

Simples.

Latest posts

Back