Hotel Chocolat TSV 22/07/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know about everyone else but Christmas presents in my family will be trimmed down this year. Now that the nephews have started their own families I will be buying for their children and not for them, which they do understand. Most of them earn way more than me anyway. I no longer buy for friends (nor them for me by mutual agreement). Bry will be getting his stocking but gone are the days when I'd buy the MB gifts and extras, it's becoming a bit unaffordable.

CC

Well me and my youngest daughter did something very very stupid last Christmas. We picked up the two middle children both siblings and wait for it. Allowed them to pick up whatever they wanted in the SMYTHS toyshop. The 4 year old is a real sweetie but at her age had no idea of prices. Her brother was ok. But I wont tell you how much the cost was. Then they were really hungry and they had Mcdonalds. It was fun though!

Attachments

• Hotel Chocolate TSV 1.jpg
    Hotel Chocolate TSV 1.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Hotel Chocolate TSV 2.jpg
    Hotel Chocolate TSV 2.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 166
  • Hotel Chocolate TSV 3.jpg
    Hotel Chocolate TSV 3.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Hotel Chocolate TSV 4.jpg
    Hotel Chocolate TSV 4.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 118
  • Hotel Chocolate TSV 5.jpg
    Hotel Chocolate TSV 5.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 156
Was 29 here yesterday, and 28 the day before.

BTW to convert 28C to F just reverse it to 82F.

You can do the same for 16C = 61F, but it doesn't work for any other temperature.

As I only have a 1 tog duvet on in winter, you can probably guess that I don’t like this hot weather at all. However, I have managed to sleep really well at nights. I do jobs in short sharp bursts during the day. I haven’t put the oven on for three weeks because the thought of creating more heat isn’t appealing and I’m living on salads. It’s just as well that I really like them. The only good bit is that my house is quite cool and I’ve got some very good fans. 👍

It’s currently 25C here (at 5:20pm) and was 30C yesterday, so I guess you could say it’s cooler today. 😉 We’re due to hit 34C on Monday and 35C on Tuesday. 😓 Please let it end soon. 🤞

Latest posts

Back