Hotel Chocolat TSV 22/07/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this hamper individually, directly from Hotel Chocolat youā€™d pay Ā£40.50 plus P&P. So for our Todayā€™s Special Value price of just Ā£29.96 plus P&P, youā€™re saving Ā£10.54.

The Everything H Box (185g) - Ā£13.50 direct cost Ā£11.64
40% Milk Chocolate Batons (120g) - Ā£7 direct cost Ā£6.02
Billionaire's Shortbread Selector (75g) - Ā£4.50 direct (3 for Ā£12 so used Ā£4 to balance)** cost Ā£3.45
Champagne Truffle Selector (75g) - Ā£4.50 ** cost Ā£3.45
Mousse au Chocolat Selector (70g) - Ā£4.50 ** cost Ā£3.45
Dizzy Praline Selector (75g) - Ā£4.50 ** cost Ā£3.45
Gianduja Bombe Selector (59g) - Ā£4.50 ** cost Ā£3.45

Total Ā£40.50 cost Ā£34.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this hamper individually, directly from Hotel Chocolat youā€™d pay Ā£40.50 plus P&P. So for our Todayā€™s Special Value price of just Ā£29.96 plus P&P, youā€™re saving Ā£10.54.

The Everything H Box (185g) - Ā£13.50 direct cost Ā£11.64
40% Milk Chocolate Batons (120g) - Ā£7 direct cost Ā£6.02
Billionaire's Shortbread Selector (75g) - Ā£4.50 direct (3 for Ā£12 so used Ā£4 to balance)** cost Ā£3.45
Champagne Truffle Selector (75g) - Ā£4.50 ** cost Ā£3.45
Mousse au Chocolat Selector (70g) - Ā£4.50 ** cost Ā£3.45
Dizzy Praline Selector (75g) - Ā£4.50 ** cost Ā£3.45
Gianduja Bombe Selector (59g) - Ā£4.50 ** cost Ā£3.45

Total Ā£40.50 cost Ā£34.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

I thought it was an okay deal IF you would choose the contents...
Personally I only like (love in fact!) 2 of the 5 selectors, so Iā€™d rather pay bit more and get what I wanted (also donā€™t like half of the Everything Box - hate alcohol and chocolate etc!)...

Plus if you buy direct itā€™s 3-5 days delivery (or next day for one pound more)...

I don't know about everyone else but Christmas presents in my family will be trimmed down this year. Now that the nephews have started their own families I will be buying for their children and not for them, which they do understand. Most of them earn way more than me anyway. I no longer buy for friends (nor them for me by mutual agreement). Bry will be getting his stocking but gone are the days when I'd buy the MB gifts and extras, it's becoming a bit unaffordable.

CC
I don't have to buy Christmas presents as I have only two family members who are both physically and mentally distant. Fine with me. I know that some people 'do their nuts' thinking of what to buy if they don't want to give money. Big families must be wonderful at times, but not where Christmas presents are concerned.

I buy 7 people, none get expensive gifts, I shop the sales for gifts. My elderly aunt in her mid 80s gets shortbread etc from M&S and tells me I buy her too much. I have a cut-off point of Ā£25 at most, buy the Molton Brown sets at Ā£21 in the sale for two friends.

As for me, I am happy with a bottle of wine or a Ā£10. Yes, I am cheap, but happy to be so.

I was browsing and tempted by this. Luckily I came on here and read the weather comments! Duh! I was out yesterday and was so hot by the time I got to the theatre to see Life of Pi, I was in no mood for it, hated it and left at the interval in a bad mood. So poor old chocolates arenā€™t going to do very well are they! And itā€™s not that much of a reduction is it really? So hurrah! Thanks everyone, saved me from my madness.

I buy 7 people, none get expensive gifts, I shop the sales for gifts. My elderly aunt in her mid 80s gets shortbread etc from M&S and tells me I buy her too much. I have a cut-off point of Ā£25 at most, buy the Molton Brown sets at Ā£21 in the sale for two friends.

As for me, I am happy with a bottle of wine or a Ā£10. Yes, I am cheap, but happy to be so.
Your aunt is a sweetie.

Did I hear right October 3rd delivery šŸšš
Taking no chances then but all on ezay paysšŸ˜‚
At least the BA has bought herself a new jacket,and that woman with the long hair tie it up please,and stop mangling the chocolate šŸ«

I was browsing and tempted by this. Luckily I came on here and read the weather comments! Duh! I was out yesterday and was so hot by the time I got to the theatre to see Life of Pi, I was in no mood for it, hated it and left at the interval in a bad mood. So poor old chocolates arenā€™t going to do very well are they! And itā€™s not that much of a reduction is it really? So hurrah! Thanks everyone, saved me from my madness.
I was thinking it is not much of a TSV, you save Ā£10 but spend Ā£5 of it on P&P.

The fact that the chocolatier had long hair draping all over the place would put me off buying it ā€¦. unless one of her new creations is ā€œfondant au hair.ā€ To look professional she should have worn one of the food hair nets.

I was sent a sample of Hotel Chocolat a while ago by British Gas as a ā€œrewardā€ (whatever they meant by that. šŸ¤”) To be honest, I didnā€™t rate it and so, like May, will stick to Cadburyā€™s.

Latest posts

Back