Isn't A Request Just That??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG

WHAT A PRATT!!!!!

ALAN My MOST HUMBLE APOLOGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really, really, really, really sorry for dragging your anonymous name through the mud and slime of my defamation of character!!!!!

What else can I say except - VERY SORRY - my poor old brain is really letting me down these days.

This is the most public apology I can make to you Alan, and I hope you will accept it in the vein in which it is made. :21: :31:

By the way, keep up the good work

Last edited:
welcometrain.gif
A very welcome to the forum Nixhaz and Alan!

Hi Dingbat .. hey no problems! No need for apols I just wanted to avoid any confusion, I know our new request system is bedding in! Thanks for the kind words I'm really enjoying it!

Hi Dingbat .. hey no problems! No need for apols I just wanted to avoid any confusion, I know our new request system is bedding in! Thanks for the kind words I'm really enjoying it!

I used the new request sytem for the first time a couple of days ago. I'm very impressed at how efficient it is..an excellent addition.

Welcome to the boards Alan, Good to see Rocks presenters posting on here:1:

Thanks all for your warm welcome!! Getting my engagement ring tomorrow.. can't wait!

A warm welcome from me too nixhaz (I am gemlover on rocks) . Hope its stunning. Would love to see a picture!

Oooh nixhaz very exciting .... I hope you love it!

Yes, we do like to see photos on here ... BH's pics are always brilliant and mine are always appalling! :D

Oh yes they are ..... but thank you! Are you available for panto? :D

I've got six rings coming back from Regency next week and I just wish I knew how to take really good close-ups like yours.
If I get too close the photo come out fuzzy and if it's in focus it's almost impossible to see the design never mind the gemstone.:17:
Hints, tips gratefully received. :eek:

Think its the camera fluff - I just point and shoot on simple mode! For real close ups I use macro mode. HTH

WhooHooo nixhaz. Congratulations on your engagement, welcome to the forum and please let us see your pics. :)

nixhaz can i just say congrats on your engagement
I do hope I'm not going to put a dampener on your Tanzanite ring which I assume is your engagement ring, but do you realise that tansy is not a very hard gem stone if you had intended to wear it all the time its not as robust as some other stones,you may of course already know this and still decided its just what you want I hope you dont think I'm interfering in your choice of ring but thought I'd point it out incase you were unaware.

Hi there,

Thanks for the advice, really appreciated. Yeah, I do realise its not the hardest of stones. I won't be wearing it (or any jewellery) for work or anything, as I'm a builder!! So only for going out etc. Will be careful with it!! My first choice was apatite, which is even worse I think!.

Nicky

Got my ring, and absolutely LOVE it... just a tiny bit big... how long does it take to get resized at Regency guys? And not sure what to resize it by coz its the new sizes.. seems like it needs to go down to between a 7 and a 6?

It is beautiful. the fire and colour from the tanzy is outrageous :) Sooo happy.

Glad to hear it's all you hoped for nix. I wouldn't like to commit to how long Regency would take (for me, it's always been much longer than expected but I believe I have been unlucky). However, I will definitely say that they will resize to a UK size for you, just because the ring size is quoted in American, doesn't mean it has to be changed for another!!! I presume you're an M, if you ask for that, it's what you'll get.

Latest posts

Back