Isn't A Request Just That??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have my suspicions too, Sazza! In fact I rather cheekily asked someone today if they used to have another username and I was ignored! Hmm...same M.O. .........:33:

Nice to know I am not alone!!! ;)

I agree that any piece can be bought by anyone regardless of whether it's a request. The point I was trying to make is that if someone jumps in before the price has dropped to ensure they get the piece then the auctioneer should not drop the price after the auction has closed.

I knew what you meant Janey!!! :wave:

I missed this latest episode. I did wonder what had happened to the original perpetrator of pre-emptive bidding as she has been conspicuous by her absence. I would love to know what the new (possible) name is ;o)

I missed this latest episode. I did wonder what had happened to the original perpetrator of pre-emptive bidding as she has been conspicuous by her absence. I would love to know what the new (possible) name is ;o)

OOOh me too Catz. I had noticed their absence as well and wondered what had happened to them. Who is going to be very brave and tell us the 'NAME'????

Latest posts

Back