JR’s Blog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was all the culinary activity:

I had also made a quiche as Mum is not keen on barbecues, some cheese spelt scones (very popular with all), some coconut tarts and an Eton mess… it was a bit like ‘Bake Off’ in our kitchen on Easter morning!

I had also made a quiche as Mum is not keen on barbecues, some cheese spelt scones (very popular with all), some coconut tarts and an Eton mess… it was a bit like ‘Bake Off’ in our kitchen on Easter morning!

I dont usually read their blogs but it was quite nauseating and imo,the room the picture of her mum was taken in was very dark. Wallpaper was too much, for me anyway.

More like **** off!

Another blog and another bragging session. Reader please note she has only driven soft top cars for the last 20 years. Her mum who was visiting over Easter was suitably impressed and amazed with her kitchen, dining area and garden. Her kitchen was like a scene from the Bake Off, of course it would be. Please also note the new garden furniture which just had to be shared. On and on she goes bragging away and at one point her sewing skills needed to be mentioned again.

For me and I know for others she really has become very difficult to like. I can imagine a group of QVC presenters have decided not to read any forums which might mention them and possibly in a negative way but I can’t see why because if they write blogs for us to read then they can’t object to feedback. Anyway, just in case anyone is reading our responses and knows them I feel JR, DF CS in particular should take note, I feel showing off and bragging is rather horrible and at their age they should know better. They might respond with don’t read the blogs but unfortunately this rather vulgar behaviour makes a frequent appearance onto our screens. Only my opinion because I am sure there are millions of people out there who enjoy sharing someone’s self obsessed bragging.

A couple of weeks ago I posted a comment about how I wrote to Julia after my mum died & the lovely reply I received. She was always very professional & thorough & in the past I apreciated such things as telling customers how jewellery fitted her fingers & wrists, the exact measurements of clothing & the texture of cosmetics. Unfortunately, over the years she has become increasingly pompous which could be due to her Queen Bee status at the Q or her illness, something nobody would want to experience, & it's certainly not very attractive. I find the presenter blogs quite amusing & boy, do some of them love to show off.

I do appreciate the fact that she took the time to write and the kindness she displayed. It is pity that she has morphed into a dreadful show off and so horribly self obsessed. I agree with you it’s very far from attractive. I am sorry about her ill health but it still does not make me like her very much.

I do appreciate the fact that she took the time to write and the kindness she displayed. It is pity that she has morphed into a dreadful show off and so horribly self obsessed. I agree with you it’s very far from attractive. I am sorry about her ill health but it still does not make me like her very much.

Absolutely.

I dont usually read their blogs but it was quite nauseating and imo,the room the picture of her mum was taken in was very dark. Wallpaper was too much, for me anyway.

I have a tripod wallpaper in my bedroom I posted a pic of it a few weeks ago but its silver and white. this is far too dark with the dark floral chair fabric. and the blinds look a wee bit weee!

I had to laugh. On her previous blog, the garden expert giving her advice, someone asked her if her house is semi detached because her garden looks narrow. Queen Julia did not respond! The very idea of it, Julia in a semi detached!

I had to laugh. On her previous blog, the garden expert giving her advice, someone asked her if her house is semi detached because her garden looks narrow. Queen Julia did not respond! The very idea of it, Julia in a semi detached!

We live in a semi detatched, she's an old girl & I love every millimetre of her.

Julia's a snob, everything she has has got to be bigger and better than everyone else. Look at me I've got an Audi soft top, look at me I've got a huge detached house, look at me and my lovely garden, look at me and my big stomach. I really am not jealous and I also have a big stomach.

CC

Julia's a snob, everything she has has got to be bigger and better than everyone else. Look at me I've got an Audi soft top, look at me I've got a huge detached house, look at me and my lovely garden, look at me and my big stomach. I really am not jealous and I also have a big stomach.

CC

I'm sure you don't! I mention her illness quite frequently because it's something nobody would want to experience, however, I'd have thought she would have been less materialistic because of this, not more & I agree she's a snob.

We live in a semi detatched, she's an old girl & I love every millimetre of her.

It was me who commented about JR's kind comment re your Mom.

I live in a Victorian Terrace & before that a 17 Century listed terrace. Old houses=character & charm of which JR has neither.

CC

Look at me & my massive knockers.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't like that wallpaper at all. Very dark and not very nice. I thought it a little bit depressing.

Julia is my favourite presenter. However, that is where it ends. She just cannot help bragging and boasting all the time. Look at meeeeeee, look at what I have, look at my house, my new dining area, my family room and garden, my possessions, my new garden furniture. I am also a fantastic cook, blah, blah, blah. Oh, and I have a soft top Audi, and I drive down the M4 with the top down drying my long luscious hair.

Julia is my favourite presenter. However, that is where it ends. She just cannot help bragging and boasting all the time. Look at meeeeeee, look at what I have, look at my house, my new dining area, my family room and garden, my possessions, my new garden furniture. I am also a fantastic cook, blah, blah, blah. Oh, and I have a soft top Audi, and I drive down the M4 with the top down drying my long luscious hair.

God she just IS like that. I bet she has mirrors on every wall in her house so she can admire her wonderful self at every opportunity. It's great that she's worked hard and has all the things she wants but she doesn't have to brag about it.

CC

It was me who commented about JR's kind comment re your Mom.

I live in a Victorian Terrace & before that a 17 Century listed terrace. Old houses=character & charm of which JR has neither.

Look at me & my massive knockers.....

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Presenter pics need updating. We all age, fact. JF a brunette? When? Exactly! CH’s looks like a drawing.

I agree, they were probably air brushed 25 years ago, goodness knows what they’d do today, use some industrial filter or something.

I don’t read blogs though, I wouldn’t give them the time of day in fact, I take great joy aiming the remote control directly at them, and cutting them off mid sentence. I also hope Queen Julia, and I’ve noticed Chuntley and Fibby Flint do it a lot too, but I hope they know that in a world were many have nothing, it’s quite crass and shows they have no class by bragging, it’s ok to be happy and pleased with what you’ve got but like I say, shows no class when someone brags were their sole intention is to make people jealous hoping they want what they have. None of give two shine-a-lights (rhyming slang) what they’ve got, makes it all the more embarrassing for them.

Latest posts

Back