JR’s Blog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't like that wallpaper at all. Very dark and not very nice. I thought it a little bit depressing.

Apparently the whole house is in various shades of grey, whether she found 50 is not known. However, what she has mentioned, a gazillion times, is that she has a bright pink splashback in her super dooper kitchen. She's even compared it to colours of outfits on air.

If the biggest thing in your life is your new kitchen then I'm afraid you're a bit sad. You need to sort out what's really important in life before it's too late and it certainly isn't your house.

CC

God she just IS like that. I bet she has mirrors on every wall in her house so she can admire her wonderful self at every opportunity. It's great that she's worked hard and has all the things she wants but she doesn't have to brag about it.

CC

'Worked hard' whilst lying on her back, methinks....

sorry but her taste is a wee bit lacking better off getting a designer in that can go through options than overdo it in an odd way

I dont decorate Christmas cakes anymore everyone just peels or hacks off the icing lol

I haven't made one in years. The ingredients cost a fortune, the cake needed to be fed regularly, I spent ages decoraing it & getting myself & the work surface covered in a sticky mess just to have people refuse a piece saying "It's a shame to cut it". I ended up devouring the lot & it stayed on my hips until the beginning of March.

I dislike divas and snobs, and constant braggers, particularly those who have never done much in life. JR can’t be that famous because prior to watching QVC I had no idea who on earth she was. I have never read any of her books or those of DEbbie Flint because it would never interest me. I am a serious non-fiction writer, there is no room in my life for what they write about - each to their own.

What I can say without fear of contradiction is that those born of land and wealth are never snobs, some of the nicest people I ever met in the legal world were the wealthy from birth!

JR is a legend only in her own mind - She had a minor brush with fame on a game show and as she's always telling us was a dancer (hefty calves) though god knows where!!
She has become the matriach at QVC by longevity and clearly feels superior to all-her boasting is tiresome, and her under exaggeration of her dress size is comical to say the least!
She's rather late in the day to the wedding party, but is going all out to wow and don't we know it!

I think she lacks class and that's why she unashamedly shares so much of her lifestyle.

I actually laughed out loud at the thought of her haring along the country lanes in her soft top car with wet hair and lock jaw arriving at Q looking like bloomin' hair bear :)
Get a grip love!!

I'm in agreement with the rest of the forum with JR and her ego and bragging, it's just never ending.

The constant looking at the monitors, checking herself out and smiling approvingly, (saw this at least 3 times in her 4pm show / performance today) and the thrusting forward of her boobs all the time. Time to take out the chicken fillets, have a hair cut and wear size 14-16 clothes.

I will need to stay clear of the M4 now too...last thing I want to see is a 63 year old with jet black wet hair flapping around in her shades and crinkled boobs on show. She probably thinks she is causing a hold up..

I'm in agreement with the rest of the forum with JR and her ego and bragging, it's just never ending.

The constant looking at the monitors, checking herself out and smiling approvingly, (saw this at least 3 times in her 4pm show / performance today) and the thrusting forward of her boobs all the time. Time to take out the chicken fillets, have a hair cut and wear size 14-16 clothes.

I will need to stay clear of the M4 now too...last thing I want to see is a 63 year old with jet black wet hair flapping around in her shades and crinkled boobs on show. She probably thinks she is causing a hold up..
I’m sitting here in stitches now, this sight has jumped into my mindset now, oh you’re such a bitch but I love you :mysmilie_8:

Spot on :mysmilie_3:

JRs boobs have their own seat belts, there isn’t one big enough ever made to contain her ego. The woman is a complete embarrassment and another to add to the Benjamin Button club were the QVC presenters, especially the women, act younger as they get older.

JR was really looking big today during the 4pm show! That dress made her boobs and tummy stick out way too far. I believe that she's put on quiet some weight lately.

JR was really looking big today during the 4pm show! That dress made her boobs and tummy stick out way too far. I believe that she's put on quiet some weight lately.

That's the price to pay when our kitchen's like the GBBO tent.

I agree matey...could be age or making use of her fabulous kitchen.

I know she has a lot of male admirers, due to her flirting ways and always talking about having big boobs and showing them off. But the reality would be much different. I'm convinced she makes use of chicken fillets and bras, and in all her glory (apparently that's how she sleeps, as she always lets us know with that knowing look to the monitor) they would be saggy and her belly would stick out far more - wouldn't be a great sight. Not what her male admirers would realise, but us women know the reality.

Considering she is always going on about being in her newly renovated gym / pilates studio, it's not a good look!

New kitchen, renovated gym/studio, expense of a wedding to come. Well, getting all the freebies from QVC, one has to spend money on something I suppose. I bet the pilates equipment is courtesy of old Margerine Bruchette, - shame QVC don't provide new fitted kitchens :mysmilie_11:

Oh my goodness, she really is objectionable! I flicked over from Sky News to see what was on QVC. There she was , her face gurning away in the style she has adopted in recent years. She simply had to share AGAIN that she does the gardening but because she had been so busy with her novel (hint - please check it out and buy it) him indoors, as she refers to her partner planted her new plants even though he hates gardening. Gurn, gurn.....she then shares that he had all the plants spread out in the utility room (please note she has a utility room). We then heard that they had been together 40 something or other years and that he is a keeper, more gurning.
All this in the short time it took to switch back to the news. Ghastly! I do hope all those new plants didn’t cost her too much what with the wedding abroad. A few days she told Lola Rose Nikki and Anna, who were joking about attending her wedding, that they could if they could afford the airfare. Oh do shut up Julia!

Latest posts

Back