Karcher Window Vac Pick of the Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i did email got no response weird that isn't it? lol do hope argos are going to hijack future IW pick of the days haha alls fair in love and war they're not actually commiting a crime argos that is just healthy competition :)
That is right loubylou!
I know who I trust more in handling my orders and giving me good customer service and value for money.
Both Argos and Amazon are streets ahead of IW when it comes to choice of products and service...........:clapping:
What might come across at first as being a very good deal may end up as being quite the opposite after you have shopped around.....:up:

Amazon are streets ahead of IW when it comes to choice of products and service...........:clapping:
What might come across at first as being a very good deal may end up as being quite the opposite after you have shopped around.....:up:
couldn't agree more re amazon know i'm deviating had a fair bit of contact with them recently no reflection on them just needed help with something and the service i found to be excellent going back to topic i have NEVER bought anything from IW and don't think i ever will just my choice :)

I've had 2 karchers from I W both burnt out motor after 2 years and not with excessive use - x 2 month for patio and x 1 fortnight for washing car. I've got loads of add on tools - cant they just sell the machines - although maybe u Gould try another brand that might last a bit longer

They're surely not flogging this as 'Pick of the Day' again are they? :sad:

There's only so many times I can watch Simon and Lottie do that conservatory in the 'timed run' with the cameraman falling over. I thought they were seriously running out of stock last time anyway??! :sleepy:

I have noticed that IW have put on a 2 hour showing of the Ideapad tablet when it originally should have been on for only 1 hour followed by the Karcher window vac.
I wonder if this sudden change in delaying the window vac presentation has anything to do with Argos showing it at the same time.......:cheeky:
The Karcher window vac is a pick of the day and I have never known IW to put back a pick of the day if it has not sold out.
Looks like Argos have thrown down the gauntlet and Ideal World have bottled out.........:happy:

Happy days are here again............:cheeky:

Maybe Simon Iles wants to watch their demos for ideas... Let's face it - the poor chap has had the same stuff to clean for months now. :wonder:

Maybe Simon Iles wants to watch their demos for ideas... Let's face it - the poor chap has had the same stuff to clean for months now. :wonder:

He He........!
I really do feel for some of the guest presenters like Simon (is that a bottle of Showroom Shine in your pocket) Isles and Janice (black top,black pants,black shoes) Phillips who have to constantly try and sell the same product that won't really sell out.
It must be like flogging a dead horse and totally soul destroying to try and put a new angle on a product that people don't want to buy and have rejected the first time around.
Janice is the Queen of guest presenters when it comes to items that don't sell,it must be very worrying for the little lass!

Latest posts

Back