Katie on Gemporia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just had a sample delivered, I didn't think we were getting any post today as its so late. It's definitely not one for me as its rather sweet - I prefer fresh. I asked my daughter (7) what she thought and she said it smells like pumpkin pie candles in Homesense. I will see if it smells like chemicals later!

It's all subjective I suppose. I loved the old Scarlett and Miss Diopside as I like fresh, not spicy fragrances, but I thought Ivy smelled like cats pee

*waits to see if I get thrown off here like I did off the Facebook group for - shock horror - having my own personal tastes.
Nah, you'll be all right. I thought Scarlett was rank. Never got to try Miss Diopside. Angelite is a little woody in some ways, but light with it. I tend to use that one after a bath as it's not too dominating. I tend to have phases with perfumes though..

They have sold out of all the Enchante that people must have returned. I gave my sample to someone at work who liked it. I was thinking where I had smelled it before and I think it reminds me of Exclamation by Coty that I had in the 90s. People on the FB group are complaining it doesn't last long enough, might be a good thing though lol!

They have sold out of all the Enchante that people must have returned. I gave my sample to someone at work who liked it. I was thinking where I had smelled it before and I think it reminds me of Exclamation by Coty that I had in the 90s. People on the FB group are complaining it doesn't last long enough, might be a good thing though lol!

I hope those that tried the samples gave it time after applying it before making up their mind about opening their purchased bottle.

At first, it smells quite pleasant - but after an hour or so, the smell changes to a horrid chemical-like smell.

If they opened their main bottle after putting on the sample and making up their mind within the first hour, they'll be in for a shock when they go to work smelling quite pleasant - but leave work smelling like Domestos.

More Enchante on tonight (bottles that Kati has held back), really? Not stuff sent back then? I like Kati's outfit, makes me think of Christmas presents lol

Latest posts

Back