Kim & Co TSV 06/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t flipping care if a supermodel is strutting her stuff at 9pm and thereafter in these. I ain’t ordering to put my legs anywhere near these creations :mysmilie_5:

I agree too - Jilly is nice and says normal things when doing her ‘sell’ on shows. She won’t look good in these and neither will Jane (the mum model of that Lola Rise model). I’m afraid I can’t listen to Kim for any length of time as I find her voice grates so am unlikely to tune in.

Yep, there's Jane, Sophia and Natasha, who are all blessed with more than sturdy legs, and unless trousers are Palazzo then most forms of legwear are not flattering on them.

I often think QVC are flat-out mean to Jilly. They need to stop making her present clothing TSVs full stop. I can already picture the scene, with Jilly all but hiding behind the clothes rail so less of her is visible.

I often think QVC are flat-out mean to Jilly. They need to stop making her present clothing TSVs full stop. I can already picture the scene, with Jilly all but hiding behind the clothes rail so less of her is visible.

I agree. I saw her in a TSV dress at Christmas and it was awful on her (and would be on me too). Tight clothes don’t suit everyone so why not leave these hours to Jackie Kabler and Pipa Gordon? No one is going to buy from a demonstration where the clothes don’t fit the presenter or the models properly.

You are so right. I have seen poor Jilly trying to place her hands in front of her stomach, try to stand in a different way or angle and I've seen her just look a complete sight so that nothing will improve it. She once had to wear a dress, well words fail me. She must have just wanted to rush off to the loo and cry! Stylists are cruel.

CC

I think if I was expected to present this tsv and to wear the blessed things then I`d be pulling a sickie.

Jilly strikes me as too good-natured. I don't see her as a prima-donna always demanding her own way.

I hope they let her wear a long flowing top, so it isn't too torturous for her.

Jilly strikes me as too good-natured. I don't see her as a prima-donna always demanding her own way.

I hope they let her wear a long flowing top, so it isn't too torturous for her.

I think the only option would be a maxi dress and complete coverage.

Black, Bordeaux, Navy, Thyme and Pewter

Oh I just cannot wait to see model Claire in the Pewter :mysmilie_11: They'll make her wear them and maybe Natasha or Sophia in the Thyme he he he he he he he. The slimmer models will get the black and navy and goodness knows what they'll make Jilly wear, surely a dark colour, but if there's a patterned pair by any chance then those will be on her body.

CC

Oh I just cannot wait to see model Claire in the Pewter :mysmilie_11: They'll make her wear them and maybe Natasha or Sophia in the Thyme he he he he he he he. The slimmer models will get the black and navy and goodness knows what they'll make Jilly wear, surely a dark colour, but if there's a patterned pair by any chance then those will be on her body.

CC

If Jilly gets a choice, I can see her in either the black or the bordeaux. The sheen on these won't be kind whatever the colour.

Face-wise, I think all the plus-size models are all really pretty. If Q actually put them in the correct size so they don't look like trussed turkeys they would generate plenty of sales (probably more than they actually get, I suspect).

I'm just thankful they are not trotting these out in oyster, ivory, cream or white. Can you imagine!?!

I'm just thankful they are not trotting these out in oyster, ivory, cream or white. Can you imagine!?!

Oh yes :mysmilie_11: All the models are lovely and they need to have different heights and body shapes to let us see how things will look on us. But they never give them the right sizes so they look awful. Same as some of the presenters.

CC

Jilly’s QVC blog

“While we love all things fashion at QVC, we value style over hardcore fashion any day. I think it’s fabulous to be in the know, regarding what’s happening on the catwalks and runways of London, New York and Milan but QVC has an ingenious way of translating those creations to workable, wearable, and most of all stylish fashion, and we all know that great style never really gets old!”

Continues about necklaces then....

“Now before I disappear, let me bring you in on a Kim & Co Today’s Special Value featuring next week. The Pleathers are back! Yes Kim will have her stunning pleather trousers all day Tuesday at a special TSV price, but don’t forget our TSV offers launch early now so join me on Monday night at 9pm to find out more, and check out all the new arrivals from Kim’s collection online now.

And remember if you want the ‘wow’ go for that dtatement in style!

Jilly xx”

:mysmilie_11:

Bless her, delusional about the Q's ability to do anything stylish & unable to proof read.

Kim & Co Croco Pleather Seam Detail Slim Leg Trousers

Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177832

Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177833

QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.00
P&P £3.95

A pair of crocodile-effect faux leather trousers from Kim & Co featuring an elasticated waistband and a slim leg for a flattering, comfortable fit. A great style staple, these trousers are an excellent addition to any wardrobe.

Colours aplenty - available in five chic shades, you're sure to find the perfect pair of trousers to match your look. Keep it classic in monochrome with Black or Pewter, or add some statement colour with Bordeaux, Navy or Thyme.

Wear them your way - these trousers are an excellent pick for any occasion, meaning you'll be getting wear out of them for years to come. For a cool and casual everyday outfit, wear with a T-shirt and a pair of trainers, or go for a timeless evening style by teaming with a glitzy blouse and your favourite heels.

Season-round style - perfect for wearing throughout the year, these trousers work with any seasonal trend. Add a vest top and a light cardigan for a layered spring or summer look, or team with a thick jumper as the weather cools down in autumn and winter.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Pewter
Bordeaux
Thyme
Navy

Well, its "pleather" all round ! I suppose Kim bought so many bolts of the pleather fabric she's had to make matching bits to go with the trousers.

Here we go again, biker jackets and 'cardigans' both long sleeved, but are they worn like that ?, er NO, the models have to push up the sleeves to elbow length (like they do on ALL long sleeved garments), WHY do they do that ? it doesn't show the buyer what the garment properly looks like, and far from being 'edgy' it looks a ****** mess; Kim is the same, so if she doesn't like full length sleeves then she should manufacture 3/4 all the time.

Why do they only come in shorter leg lengths
I’m guessing jilly is in the regular and they end half way up her leg

Clare & three models who are gazelles, one of them whose thighs are so thin the pleather was baggy. They are not a true representation of the women who shop with the Q. I have no idea why I bothered to watch even a couple of minutes because just the thought of these gives me a major hot flash.

Latest posts

Back