Kim & Co TSV 06/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watching these trousers reminds me of the pleather covered chairs in my dentist`s waiting room and when you stand up you have to peel yourself off the chair because you`re stuck to it.
These trousers look cheap, uncomfortable, dated and a poor fit, especially on the larger model. God knows who`se buying them because I shudder to think how many oversized bums, tums and thighs will be walking around resembling those plastic wrapped large black pudding sausages you see in the butchers.

The navy ones have almost sold out in both lengths..! Even if I'd missed out today & was desperate for a pair of dark blue plastic trousers I'd never look to see if my size was back in stock because the idea of getting a returned pair of these is :mysmilie_460:

Of course Q has to cover all bases with different size models, but honestly ? putting that smaller plus size model (Natasha ?) in those awful trousers was a disastrous move. All they did was accentuate the model's large legs and bum, which no-one wants to look like, and were about as flattering as a wart on the nose.

(wardrobe note: just chucked out a pair of Kimmy's "slinky" trousers ! circa 2005 - they'd 'slunk' to the floor of the wardrobe so weren't seen. Wonder if 'slinky' will ever come back in fashion :mysmilie_11:)

They might not be so bad if they weren't so shiny and they seem to wrinkle everywhere - Alex just said they were sexy! Er, no.

Carla looks awful (lunchtime show) why is she wearing those shoes with them??? I also note she's wearing a quite long top to hide most of the trousers lol. Where's Kim? Maybe she knows we won't like them and hasn't come over. Maybe they bombed in USA and they've sent them all to the UK.

CC

They might not be so bad if they weren't so shiny and they seem to wrinkle everywhere - Alex just said they were sexy! Er, no.

Carla looks awful (lunchtime show) why is she wearing those shoes with them??? I also note she's wearing a quite long top to hide most of the trousers lol. Where's Kim? Maybe she knows we won't like them and hasn't come over. Maybe they bombed in USA and they've sent them all to the UK.

CC

Is that aggressive & arrogant Alex? What would she know about being sexy, she's like something out of the old East Germany.

I now cannot go on the Underground in London but knew the central bus routes so could hop on and off bus pass in hand.Until the last time I visited having not been for a while and all routes had changed beyond recognition, now who’s idea was that?

I'd blame Boris....

CC

Kim did the launch tsv in her usual manic manner, and has been on through the day - the 'last presentation' of the pleather was lunchtime, despite not having sold out, so maybe it is a cut and run scenario.

I just wonder what the next tsv will be in a few weeks - she's done the jumpsuit to death, we've had the twin set, we've had the batwing sweater, then it was the maxi with pockets, now its the trousers, so my money's on a 'swingy' tunic top.

?? You mean in terms of shoutiness etc? Don't quite geddit, sorry.

She shares top spot/winner's podium/pole position with Ms Everton as my most disliked sales assistant on the Q. The way she used her daughter's emergency admission to hospital as a sales ploy revolted me. She's loud, talks over people, doesn't listen & lacks grace. Finally, having seen her on previous tv programmes, & heard her voice her political opinions, I find it highly hypocritical that she now earns her living in the totally materialistic environment that is selly telly.

?? You mean in terms of shoutiness etc? Don't quite geddit, sorry.

She shares top spot/winner's podium/pole position with Ms Everton as my most disliked sales assistant on the Q. The way she used her daughter's emergency admission to hospital as a sales ploy revolted me. She's loud, talks over people, doesn't listen & lacks grace. Finally, having seen her on previous tv programmes, & heard her voice her political opinions, I find it highly hypocritical that she now earns her living in the totally materialistic environment that is selly telly.

Yes, her political views so eagerly expressed do not match her materialistic lifestyle. Constant holidays and I am sure she delights in her freebies.

Is Everton on holiday ? or has she disappeared into those white shoes.
What fantastic image & it would mean that the others who wear them, I'm convinced there's only one pair, would have to find alternative footwear.

Previous versions of the pleather trousers have pretty good review averages.

I haven't tried them but the biker style jacket is fab; much admired and not sweaty to wear. It's one of my favourite 2018 purchases (not just from Q).

Yes, her political views so eagerly expressed do not match her materialistic lifestyle. Constant holidays and I am sure she delights in her freebies.

I wonder if that hideous green dress that Alex was wearing on today's morning show was a freebie. I mean, surely they don't expect people to actually buy that monstrosity? Needless to say she looked ghastly in it.

CC

I wonder if that hideous green dress that Alex was wearing on today's morning show was a freebie. I mean, surely they don't expect people to actually buy that monstrosity? Needless to say she looked ghastly in it.

CC
They’ll settle for anything if it’s free!

Mr Vienna`s daughter who`se in her mid 40`s has a pair of pleather trousers but not kimmy ones and Mr V was horrified at them. Mind you they were skin tight and she`s as round as she is tall and with huge thighs so to be honest they were one of the worst things for her body shape. Her Dad told her she looked ridiculous in them especially with the short top she was wearing, a longer tunic top would have hidden a multitude of sins. It amazes me that it was mainly the 2 xl and 3 xl sizes which sold out in the Kim ones so obviously they`re popular amongst many bigger ladies of which I`m one but in my case i wouldn`t even attempt to wear them.

CC

Didn't she just? It was from Onjenu & it looked as though it was made from the kind of wrapping paper that gets sold in museum gift shops. As the camera pulled out it was clear to see that she was wearing THE white boots, obviously it's her turn today. She's just a shouty rude person, bleurgh.

Mr Vienna`s daughter who`se in her mid 40`s has a pair of pleather trousers but not kimmy ones and Mr V was horrified at them. Mind you they were skin tight and she`s as round as she is tall and with huge thighs so to be honest they were one of the worst things for her body shape. Her Dad told her she looked ridiculous in them especially with the short top she was wearing, a longer tunic top would have hidden a multitude of sins. It amazes me that it was mainly the 2 xl and 3 xl sizes which sold out in the Kim ones so obviously they`re popular amongst many bigger ladies of which I`m one but in my case i wouldn`t even attempt to wear them.

She sounds lovely, not.

Latest posts

Back