Kim & Co TSV 06/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Previous versions of the pleather trousers have pretty good review averages.

I haven't tried them but the biker style jacket is fab; much admired and not sweaty to wear. It's one of my favourite 2018 purchases (not just from Q).

Nice to hear from you again Akimbo. You used to post more often & I enjoyed reading same. Hope you continue to do so & that you & the cats (Salem and...?) are well.
Blissy -x-

PS what sz in the plazzy jacket did you get? My disaster with the other (Halston ?heap) jacket sort of massively put me off & yet these jackets are not supposed to be roomy? I'm still afraid of the messy heap in the **** room, which looks terrible now since my woofer Obie emptied the airing cupboard (contents strewn on floor - details in Ron & Tracey thread) Even the thought of going in has me reaching for a paper bag to blow in.

Last edited:
She shares top spot/winner's podium/pole position with Ms Everton as my most disliked sales assistant on the Q. The way she used her daughter's emergency admission to hospital as a sales ploy revolted me. She's loud, talks over people, doesn't listen & lacks grace. Finally, having seen her on previous tv programmes, & heard her voice her political opinions, I find it highly hypocritical that she now earns her living in the totally materialistic environment that is selly telly.

So were her politics communist then - hence E Germany? Sorry T, hope you don't mind?

PS - She's probs my second worst after CS. I don't mind CE.

So were her politics communist then - hence E Germany? Sorry T, hope you don't mind?

PS - She's probs my second worst after CS. I don't mind CE.

I'm very much each to their own as long as animals, children & the planet don't get hurt & generally politics aren't of any interest. However, she's defo left & so many of her comments have been against capitalism & consumerism - QVC's lifeblood. The reference to East Germany was because I know a couple who lived there until unification & all the female officials were hard-faced, aggressive & shouted at people which is how I view her.

Nice to hear from you again Akimbo. You used to post more often & I enjoyed reading same. Hope you continue to do so & that you & the cats (Salem and...?) are well.
Blissy -x-

PS what sz in the plazzy jacket did you get? My disaster with the other (Halston ?heap) jacket sort of massively put me off & yet these jackets are not supposed to be roomy? I'm still afraid of the messy heap in the **** room, which looks terrible now since my woofer Obie emptied the airing cupboard (contents strewn on floor - details in Ron & Tracey thread) Even the thought of going in has me reaching for a paper bag to blow in.

Hi Sis and thanks for asking. I bought the size Large in the Kimmy jacket (I probably could wear a Medium) as it's a looser fit than Halston Moto jacket. That said I still never fasten it.

Thing is with the biker type of jacket are the armholes - sometimes regardless of how large the jacket is in sizing, the armholes can still be quite a tight fit. In the past I've bought jackets in larger sizes to get the wider armholes, but then get swamped in the jacket and it looks ridiculous. This kind of garment only looks good on skinnies.

Latest posts

Back