Liz Earle TSV 16/7/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Which is richer Boffs - the SS, or the SRR. If you have used the new night cream, where does that sit it with the former 2, in terms of richness.

Please also re answer the above, in terms of hydration, which we know is not the same as 'richness' (by which I think you mean nourishing?)

You have 30 minutes to answer & this question is worth a total of 50 marks. 🤓 😃
Superskin is very rich. Its gorgeous. My absolute favourite of all moisturises. But I tried the Skin Repair Rich and at first I wasn't keen but now I like it a lot. The richest of the two is obviously Superskin...But in the summer I can get away with Skin Repair rich. Saves a little bit of money and works for me.

The reasons why I dont rate Elemis PCMC is the hydration and moisturising properties dont work for me all day long. Thats my test.Not saying its not good but for me its not my favourite.

Apparently there is only a quarter of the stock left. That went fast.

I’m in my early 40s and ever since I was a teenager, I’ve mainly just bought whatever I can find in the shops, going to try new stuff

Maybe they need to stop pre launching stuff, I remember when I’d stay up till Midnight most nights, even if I didnt want to order anything, just to see what the TSV was

Last edited:
I’m in my early 40s and ever seen I was a teenager, I’ve mainly just bought whatever I can find in the shops, going to try new stuff
I am late to the Liz Earle party but now I really enjoy the products. I did not like it years ago though.Used Alpha H mainly, then Decleor before it went bust. A bit of Elemis but back then was too rich and made me spotty.

The reasons why I dont rate Elemis PCMC is the hydration and moisturising properties dont work for me all day long. Thats my test.Not saying its not good but for me its not my favourite.

Not really, it has been on sale for four days already!!!

Latest posts

Back