Liz Earle TSV 17/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mum always bought me LE for Christmas but not any more as I wouldn't let her waste her money. I now get some Joules wellies but she still gets me some bits of LE from their website for my stocking. How lucky am I to have an 84 year old mum who still gets me a stocking for Christmas (y)(y):)

CC

Liz Earle 6 Piece Collection TSV 17/10/21 (pre order from 11/10/21)

100ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £15.50 + post
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £16.50 + post
50ml Skin Repair Cream RRP £24 + post

200ml Patchouli & Vetiver Cleanse & Polish RRP £28.50 + post
200ml Patchouli & Vetiver Body Wash RRP £15+ post
200ml Patchouli & Vetiver Body Cream RRP £20+ post

Total RRP £119.50 + post

Attachments

• LE TSV 1.jpg
    LE TSV 1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 238
  • LE TSV 2.jpg
    LE TSV 2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 235
  • LE TSV 3.jpg
    LE TSV 3.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 173
  • LE TSV 4.jpg
    LE TSV 4.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 172
  • LE TSV 5.jpg
    LE TSV 5.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 246
Liz Earle 6 Piece Collection TSV 17/10/21 (pre order from 11/10/21)

100ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £15.50 + post
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £16.50 + post
50ml Skin Repair Cream RRP £24 + post

200ml Patchouli & Vetiver Cleanse & Polish RRP £28.50 + post
200ml Patchouli & Vetiver Body Wash RRP £15+ post
200ml Patchouli & Vetiver Body Cream RRP £20+ post

Total RRP £119.50 + post
Now I love the body products but sadly with the changes they have made to the skin repair and the IBST it’s no longer worth getting a set like this, as I would have to throw two products away.

Now I love the body products but sadly with the changes they have made to the skin repair and the IBST it’s no longer worth getting a set like this, as I would have to throw two products away.
The foaming toner is nothing short of hilarious. I was in John Lewis and the lady on the counter did not even notice it foamed until I showed her. Who makes this stuff..

The foaming toner is nothing short of hilarious. I was in John Lewis and the lady on the counter did not even notice it foamed until I showed her. Who makes this stuff..
It’s horrible. And they are adamant it’s just the PEGS that have been removed….. I’m back using simple toner. Always in offer in Superdrug, only a couple of pounds and it’s lovely. A better product and I’m saving a fortune on all these TSV’s 😂

I think it's really sad how downhill Liz's products have gone, well in my estimations anyway. I remember years ago waiting up until midnight with my daughter to see what was in her latest TSV and of course there was always the lovely bag to go with the products. Bit by bit over the years since she sold to whoever it was (was it Avon?) I've found her products less and less appealing. The skin tonic in particular, always loved by us, is now ridiculous. And I've always liked the Superskin neroli moisturiser but I've also noticed a difference in that, it doesn't sink in as well but sits on the skin more, I can no longer use it for under foundation and only use it at night, but obviously a lot of it ends up on the pillow without me realising. I don't know what has been done to that but when you think of how much these products cost it's disgusting. So the only thing I like now is Cleanse & Polish Original, even though I read on here that ingredients have been changed in that for cheaper ones. Not the fragranced ones as they don't clean as well, someone on here mentioned why they're different but I can't remember what the reason was.

Such a shame you sold out Liz Earle, goodness knows how many customers have gradually been lost over the years since then :(

That skin toner is most definitely not the same product as when I first started buying it. It doesn't smell the same and I find the new one a bit drying. The smell of the C&P changed as well and it used to give you that sort of tingling on the skin but then it didn't. I don't use the face products now but I like the orange flower handwash and body wash.

I use the skin toner and yes there is something about it that’s a bit drying for me .. not sure if it’s just my ageing skin .. has anybody got another they can recommend ? 👍 Thank you in advance

All these people who I started this company, I am so involved with it. Then a few years later a bigger company flashes the cash, and they sell up. First with LE it was Avon and that is when first started changing and ingredients going further down the list. Then they sold to Boots/Walgreens to of course to make more money dump down even more.

I watched the launch programme, when a fresh faced Liz Earle talked about her reason for creating the products, & was lucky enough to place my order before everything sold out. For a few years it was my only beauty brand for cleansing & moisturising & when they became teens both my daughters started using C&P. We moved on when she sold out to Avon & my younger daughter & I now use products from small independent companies - made in the UK, no palm oil, glass containers. For me the only positives from the last 19 months have been our tip introducing a booking system & the time to find even more animal & planet friendly cosmetic & clothing companies. I've tried to think of any firm or organisation that's retained its integrity after expanding & become global, & failed.

I've just had an email from LE. It seems they've launched a new Pro-Biotic range.
It looks like it's just a cleanser, a day cream and a night cream at the moment though.

So Caroline will no longer be able to harp on about them only having one cleanser in their range any more I suppose.

I've just had an email from LE. It seems they've launched a new Pro-Biotic range.
It looks like it's just a cleanser, a day cream and a night cream at the moment though.

So Caroline will no longer be able to harp on about them only having one cleanser in their range any more I suppose.

yep launching monday at 4pm on QVC & that is what ive been telling people since i seen them was that they wont be able to say that about having only one cleanser in the range so thats going to kill another unique point but its for sensitve skins

Yes I am in the ‘once faithful, now out’ band of customers.The TSVs always a buy & ordering direct when LE was at the helm and getting not just sample sizes but full sized products as a free bonus.

Latest posts

Back