Liz Earle TSV 23/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would have normally gone for this but since they changed the C&P formulation it just doesn't seem to do the trick on my eye make up anymore and as I already have two unopened 200ml (and am using the Alpha H more as it works) then I'll pass. It's a real shame as it used to be an excellent product.

Isn't it funny because the new formula seems to work much better on my skin than the old. The old, thicker texture seemed to bring me out in spots, whereas this newer, thinner one doesn't.

There is a competition on the QVC blogs page to win a trip to the LE store in London. The photo at the top looks like the next TSV. If so then it's:

200mls Cleanse & Polish
Limited edition Cleanse & Polish
Full size Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Full size Skin Repair
Full size Eyebright
New Rosemary and Rockrose handwash
Handbag size Rosemary and Rockrose handcream
Bag

Hoping that there will be a Lavender and Basil option for the hand products too but guessing the choice of TSV will be based on the Skin Repair not the hand products.

A very similar TSV to their February one...

A very similar TSV to their February one...

Yes agree. Bit disappointed as I don't use Eyebright or Skin Repair and have steered clear of the limited editions of Cleanse & Polish since I had a nasty reaction to the Orange Flower and Camomile version (which Liz Earle dealt with very professionally). Can't see me buying this TSV.

Interested to know if the handwash will be available in Lavender and Basil, and whether these will just be special editions or new additions to the range.

I will look for the new mask.I order from the LE website & really like the Superskin Serum but I won't use the eye cream again as I find it rolls off even if I use a small amount.Anyone else find this?

I will look for the new mask.I order from the LE website & really like the Superskin Serum but I won't use the eye cream again as I find it rolls off even if I use a small amount.Anyone else find this?

The new mask was available on the Liz Earle website when I looked yesterday although there wasn't much in the way of information. Was expecting more about the product features and benefits.

Love Superskin Serum. Haven't had any problems using the eye cream and it does seem to work for me. I find patting it in with my ring finger works well.

Visited my nearest Boots store with a Liz Earle counter yesterday. Didn't see the mask but tried the new body oils. Was pretty underwhelmed to be honest. The fragrance was very similar to Superskin Concentrate but I found it wore off very quickly. And my skin didn't seem any more moisturised than when I use Botanical Body Cream. At £35 the body oils seem expensive too so shan't be buying.

Looks like there may be another TSV before Christmas.

Caroline commented This is our Christmas SKINCARE TSV, Dawn. We might have something else in December too that's non-skincare / new & unusual to a TSV. But don't miss this one as it's exceptional value, if you're a fan of our glowing skin results skincare! X

I was given a bottle of LE's fragrance no 100 for my birthday, a rose based floral, not something I'd normally choose for myself, but it's really lovely.

Same here, I'm not a floral fragrance girl, but I love no 100, it makes me feel feminine and summery, and it get s many compliments.

Looks like there may be another TSV before Christmas.

Caroline commented This is our Christmas SKINCARE TSV, Dawn. We might have something else in December too that's non-skincare / new & unusual to a TSV. But don't miss this one as it's exceptional value, if you're a fan of our glowing skin results skincare! X
Oh! Maybe there will be a fragrance TSV? We'll see.:) But if it is fragrance, I won't be able to order because QVC doesn't ship fragrance outside the UK (Boots do, by the way).

Looks great. But I am still in "using-up mode" and have loads to go through. But it is a great set! :)

Very tempting but I still have stacks of Liz Earle to get through. I can't see me resisting though!

Latest posts

Back