Liz Earle TSV 16/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have said before there are loads of LE in TK Maxx for the past few months. C&P and sets also individual bits. I bought the Superskin eye cream in the pump for under £20 a few months back.

I have said before there are loads of LE in TK Maxx for the past few months. C&P and sets also individual bits. I bought the Superskin eye cream in the pump for under £20 a few months back.
I was in mine the other day, sadly no sign of Liz Earle or anything worth while either. It's not the best TK Maxx to be fair. Glad you found something Donna.

I’ve been using the hair oil, it’s excellent, unfortunately I see it’s out of stock everywhere, let’s hope it’s re packaged rather than reformulated.
i thought they had discontinued it from what i read as they were struggling to get one of the ingreidents for it
It has not been discontinued, there is a raw ingredient issue but they are hoping to have it back in 2023.

My TKMaxx well the one in the city centre there is another, but it is 2 buses to get there. Is always neat shelves apart from the makeup stand. They put the higher end brands in the plastic cases which only the till can open. I admit I go to the perfume stands first, the deals are not as good as a few years ago, but still bargains to be had. Currently, I spotted Philip Kingsley litre sizes at £39 there is a litre of Elastisier (sp) at £59 but no one will pay that so wait, and it hits red label and go down to around £40 I don't use so ignore his range.

Not beauty, but I have bought this year a Radley purse for £24 which rrp is £60 plus

Sephora.co.uk has now opened, they bought Feel Unique they do sell Liz Earle and have site wide offers every month. Tarte is there, so I can see it going from QVC UK. Over 80 products from them and all the shades that QVC skip

My TKMaxx well the one in the city centre there is another, but it is 2 buses to get there. Is always neat shelves apart from the makeup stand. They put the higher end brands in the plastic cases which only the till can open. I admit I go to the perfume stands first, the deals are not as good as a few years ago, but still bargains to be had. Currently, I spotted Philip Kingsley litre sizes at £39 there is a litre of Elastisier (sp) at £59 but no one will pay that so wait, and it hits red label and go down to around £40 I don't use so ignore his range.

Not beauty, but I have bought this year a Radley purse for £24 which rrp is £60 plus

Sephora.co.uk has now opened, they bought Feel Unique they do sell Liz Earle and have site wide offers every month. Tarte is there, so I can see it going from QVC UK. Over 80 products from them and all the shades that QVC skip
I read somewhere that Sephora are opening a store in London. Donkeys years ago they had one in Bluewater shopping mall in Kent, it was like an Aladdins cave !

We have a new TK MAXX (well it’s the old one relocated to a different unit on the same shopping complex) A lot of the skincare brands I’ve never heard of, picked up a few bargains, but few and far between . They had loads of Korres stuff last week ( wonder why?) I bought a ginormous tube of body butter for £8.99, a large Gatineau Melatogenine cleansing cream £8.99, a LE exfoliater £7.99, and a LE superskin eye cream £19.99. That’s me done for a while! I’m trying not to build my stash up again, after managing to use most of it, but can’t resist a bargain!!!

We have a new TK MAXX (well it’s the old one relocated to a different unit on the same shopping complex) A lot of the skincare brands I’ve never heard of, picked up a few bargains, but few and far between . They had loads of Korres stuff last week ( wonder why?) I bought a ginormous tube of body butter for £8.99, a large Gatineau Melatogenine cleansing cream £8.99, a LE exfoliater £7.99, and a LE superskin eye cream £19.99. That’s me done for a while! I’m trying not to build my stash up again, after managing to use most of it, but can’t resist a bargain!!!
Yes, my branch always had loads of Korres for years. Gatineau another brand always pieces there.

Mine many moons ago used to have Decleor. Haven't seen that for years now though. It is usually quite a nice neat store, but nothing has caught my eye for a good while.

There are some no. 9 fragrances currently available on eBay, at various prices.

Latest posts

Back