Liz Earle TSV 10/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was sitting on the fence with the TSV as I do like the super skin moisturiser and the microdermabrasion polish gets good reviews, however I’ve fallen for the hype and purchased Then I Met You cleansing balm which is expensive but a pleasure to use and much preferable to Elemis, if I go for the LE then I’ll give away the cleanse & polish.😊

I love superskin and unusually I only have one unopened jar in my stash…
I don’t really want the microdermabrasion tube but will see what the price is…

I have to say I’m going off my Elemis cleansing balm and the Pro marine cleanser made my skin irritated, so I’m back to C&P and remembering how good it is..

Liz Earle Superskin Smooth & Firm Collection

QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £11.74

Single

Auto-Delivery

Press reset on your routine with this skincare edit from Liz Earle. Kick-start your regime with Cleanse & Polish, renowned for its iconic cleansing formula, along with Instant Boost Skin Tonic, offering the perfect skin prep. Meet a brand-new launch the Superskin Microdermabrasion Polish, containing natural pumice to get your skin looking and feeling silky soft. Completing the kit is Superskin Moisturiser in a choice of scents, two face cloths and a beauty bag. Offering all you need, theres no time like the present to revitalise your whole routine.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Liz Earle you’d pay £107.50. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £46.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £56.59.
A ward-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.
Choose the right skincare for you - To cater for all skin types, the Superskin Moisturiser comes in a choice of Original, which is unscented to care for sensitive skin, or Neroli, which is scented with neroli, lavandin and chamomile essential oils for a pampering burst of fragrance. Simply pick whatever suits your skincare needs.
Stock up on skincare favourites - make sure you never run out of your favourite Liz Earle skincare with our Auto Delivery option. Select it, and you'll receive two more deliveries of the same great collection over 60 days (without the vanity bag) at today's fabulous price.
Contains:

• 1 x Cleanse & Polish (100ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
  • 1 x Superskin Microdermabrasion Polish (75ml) – an exciting new addition to the Liz Earle range, combining brightening fruit AHAs with gently refining particles of natural pumice to give you smoother, softer-looking skin. Suitable for all skin types.
  • 1 x Superskin Moisturiser (50ml) - this rich, indulgent cream helps to smooth the appearance of your skin for a healthy and revitalised-looking complexion. Ideal for promoting the look of luminosity and softness in more mature skin types, it can be used either on its own or as a fantastic base for make-up. Contains pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus vitamin E and shea butter
  • 1 x vanity bag
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Liz Earle you’d pay £107.50. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £46.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £56.59.

Cleanse & Polish (100ml) - RRP £18 incl 2 cloths* cost £8.52
Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - RRP £16.50 cost £7.81
Superskin Microdermabrasion Polish (75ml) – RRP £30 cost £14.21
Superskin Moisturiser (50ml) - RRP £43 cost £20.37
vanity bag
2 x pure cotton cloths*

Total RRP £107.50 (although LE website has 25% off all these prices) cost £50.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Liz Earle you’d pay £107.50. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £46.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £56.59.

vanity bag
2 x pure cotton cloths*

Total RRP £107.50 (although LE website has 25% off all these prices) cost £50.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
It would cost £80.62 in the LE 25% off sale, without the bag. So it is good value if you want it all… I’m wavering a bit now… 😂

It’s very interesting to see that despite this being last nights TSV, no one has commented on it, and the topic is halfway down the second page! Back in the day, before all the changed formulas and “the formula hasn’t changed, it’s just new packaging “rubbish, we would have been discussing this for ages.

Caroline posted on Instagram that it was selling well… anyone gone for it?

I must admit that with all the sales LE has, on their own website and on Boots, I dont feel that the TSV’s have quite the attraction they did. I can get the products I want at a good discount without any filler products or bags that end up going to the charity shop…

I have a Superskin moisturiser that is up next for use in my stash. Maybe the wrong time of the year to use it I shall see. On the whole its not my favourite brand but the toner even the soapy and the old one are ok. Dislike the original Cleanse and polish but may try another scent at some point.

An interesting post on the British Beauty Blogger last week, she did a post on how people power got the Instant Boost back to the original formula. Someone has replied saying it is not 100% the same as before.
Now that is interesting…. Anyone tried the new old formula….. talk about confusion!

I’ve bought the tsv mainly for the microdermabrasion which I wanted to try, and the superskin moisturiser which is my night cream. I’m currently using the Aldi dupe of cleanse and polish and find it does just as good a job. I’ve tried the new old version of the tonic, it doesn’t feel as sticky and soapy as the old new version (still with me? 🙄) but I don’t feel the smell is back to the original one, others may think otherwise.

I love superskin and unusually I only have one unopened jar in my stash…
I don’t really want the microdermabrasion tube but will see what the price is…

I have to say I’m going off my Elemis cleansing balm and the Pro marine cleanser made my skin irritated, so I’m back to C&P and remembering how good it is..
It's the perfume in there. Not surprised.

vanity bag
2 x pure cotton cloths*

Love you guys. OMG!! Did I just say guys?
Sniffs - it gets a bit quiet on here lately....

Latest posts

Back