Lulu Guinness TSV 16/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is this the normal QVC FB page or the Back to You page? Or maybe another one?

The normal one, not a member of any groups and if I was to choose, it certainly wouldn't be anything to do with Bossy McPushy Finlts, don't know how she gets away with ordering models, guest presenters and camera people around, seriously has that woman never heard of the word "please" ?

Last edited:
have I just heard correctly? Chloe describing a LG red make up bag as a 'work of art'? (& I am not given to mid afternoon drinking-- well not today!)Come on Chloe get a grip, it's over £60 & you could get a lookalike for a few £s at most, Oh but its got a large plastic lipstick on the pull, is that where the value lies?Someone please enlighten me please.

It's an absolute farce that facebook page, isn't it. Good for a laugh though in the morning before the QVC Dictators come along at 9am and delete half the posts.

Not just QVC dictators, the woman I was talking about has actually rang them up to demand posts be removed, so it's not always down to QVC, if people are so easily offended they shouldn't read posts, either that or or get out more. I agree it is a farce.

have I just heard correctly? Chloe describing a LG red make up bag as a 'work of art'? (& I am not given to mid afternoon drinking-- well not today!)Come on Chloe get a grip, it's over £60 & you could get a lookalike for a few £s at most, Oh but its got a large plastic lipstick on the pull, is that where the value lies?Someone please enlighten me please.

I agree, just watched one of the most uncomfortable hours I think I've ever seen on QVC and as a customer for over twenty one years, that takes some doing, even after Chloe presenting for two years she's not professional enough to handle Lulu G, she's really not an um, how shall I put it, um, natural indeed.

I agree, just watched one of the most uncomfortable hours I think I've ever seen on QVC and as a customer for over twenty one years, that takes some doing, even after Chloe presenting for two years she's not professional enough to handle Lulu G, she's really not an um, how shall I put it, um, natural indeed.

Nah nothing beats the ABC Tea Tree hour with elderly Australian guest referring to "Abbos" repeatedly for an hour! Toe-curling but I couldn't stop watching!

Anyhoo...back in the political correctness of present day QVC! Has anyone ordered a TSV or any other Lulu bag today?

Anyhoo...back in the political correctness of present day QVC! Has anyone ordered a TSV or any other Lulu bag today?

Of course they will have been flying out (not to me though).With Chloe's OTT enthusiasm & talk of LG as though she is some Goddess.They are nice bags but for me nowhere near the prices they charge for them.That's just me though, I am still trying to work out what is so special about plastic makeup bags costing around £60---that is in my opinion cashing in on hype.

Afraid not, way beyond my price range. Lulu does fantastic sales on her own site though and I got a bright pink Jamie bag for £58 a couple of months ago. It had been about £175 so it was a bargain. I have another couple of things but I've never paid full price.

CC

I've ordered the Damson TSV (what am i like?).

It will have to tick an exhaustive list of boxes to become a keeper, but I do like the Wanda (the Wanda, Franka and Amelia get the most outings) I love the pale pink small Flora too.

Oh akimbo! You talked yourself out of buying it only 2 pages ago! :mysmilie_10: what are you like!! :cheeky: Only joking, hope you enjoy it! Let us know what you think.

I love that pale pink Flora too, but I won't be buying. I feel the strap is just a bit messy with the buckle and excess strap if you have it on a smaller 'hole'. I'd prefer it as a hand held/crook of the arm. The boob seperation I encounter with thin cross body straps is never a good look!

LOL boob separation! In my defence i haven't bought a bag for err ages, not the Xmas sale or last summer; and I sent the Pollyanna TSV back! I am weak! :mysmilie_50:

LOL boob separation! In my defence i haven't bought a bag for err ages, not the Xmas sale or last summer; and I sent the Pollyanna TSV back! I am weak! :mysmilie_50:

In that case then go forth and spend! :mysmilie_13:

I ordered in the damson before it sold out (even though its currently showing as in stock online), i'm ashamed but excited haha

Lulu bags aren't really my thing, certainly not at that price anyway and haven't watched at all today but seen them on the website and must say I do like the look of the Damson and Pink one not the others though.

Well I caved and ordered the black patent mid Pollyanna and the pale pink keyring. I have been good for ages, but needed cheering up this week. I have been using my Mulberry Effie for months but miss the more structured bag (I hate rooting around in a cavernous bag!!) - I wish Kiplings were more glamorous as I love the organisation!! I ordered the quilted lips Pollyanna TSV previously but sent it back as I didn't like the lips. So at least I know I like the actual bag!

I think I remember Lulu saying about the cross body strap that QVC requested it.Same with some of the colours .I don't think she is herself a great fan of the cross body.She likes the crook of the arm .
I thought the new lining in the TSV was better then previous ones.

Yes, I caught her mentioning it too. Shame she doesn't stick to her principles; I think most of the time they totally spoil the designs and look awkward. Nothing beats the classic black/ecru striped lining in my opinion, but this new one is a nice change.

Oops.

Couldn't go to London and not pay a visit. ..

ForumRunner_20150218_141957.jpg

ForumRunner_20150218_142009.jpg

ForumRunner_20150218_142018.jpg

Me too. I ordered the black one from LG when it very first came out but returned it as it didn't wow me. This wowed me from her blog, before it was released. When I saw it in real life.....argh!! I was such a geek in there. I was like "sorry, I already have that" and "oh, is that the Flora?" Ha ha!!!

Someone on here had it in this print, but I can't remember who....was it Letzbeavenue?

Fab little shop (Burlington Arcade) Would have liked to have gone to Ellis Street but this was the closest to where we were. We walked virtually all over London as it was. Am now on the train with very sore feet (high boots, what was I thinking?!) but a happy heart!!

My TSV arrived and it's almost perfect. Lovely colours! I'll be very tempted to buy a pale pink bag as it's a very pretty shade. The leather looks and smells beautiful, but there is a small area where the leather, looking from above, seems darker than the surrounding leather. DD and I keep looking at it and as it might have been caused by the bag being pressed against the box it came in so I'm letting it acclimatize but if it's still there I think it might be a reason to reject it. If I were buying this bag at Lulu Guinness shop I'd look at this and ask if they had another in stock I could look at. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt but if it's still visible sadly I'll return it.

Anyone else got there's yet?

Wow, that was quick Akimbo! I noticed markings on the leather during the demos. Put me off. I've just seen the pale pink bags in the flesh and it is an absolutely gorgeous shade. I ordered the pink leather lips keyring, think that's realistically as far as I'd go with the pink. It is beautiful though.

Latest posts

Back