Lulu Guinness TSV 16/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

you and i really do have the same tastes, i have that one too - LOVE IT!

Oh no way?!! I knew someone had one, but I didn't realise it was you!! I was about to message you to say that I had been a bad girl, ha ha! I love it.

Just spotted this! Not that celebrity endorsement does anything for me, but she looks cool!

Jessica Alba.JPG

Oh no way?!! I knew someone had one, but I didn't realise it was you!! I was about to message you to say that I had been a bad girl, ha ha! I love it.

I have it in the cut out and in black haha, i think the daphne is one of my ultimate favourites, alongside pollyanna! I'm glad you had a great day out

I have it in the cut out and in black haha, i think the daphne is one of my ultimate favourites, alongside pollyanna! I'm glad you had a great day out

Oh dear, Pollyanna is on her way too. Am going to have to think this through! I may sell my black patent Amelia as I don't need two black patent bags, and I think I'd prefer the Pollyanna.

You're as bad as me! Well, how I used to be ;-) I've had a bit of a break, and a cull. Time to re stock now it seems :-/ lol

I wish there was a Lulu Guinness outlet at Gunwharf Quays...although p'raps it's for the best. Last time I was shopping in Bristol there was no longer a LG counter inside the House of Fraser at Cabot Circus. It's always good to have a look at the bags in the flesh and feel how much they weigh (usually in advance of the sale starting on the LG website)
Still unsure about the TSV, I may exercise my 30 day MBG to give myself time to decide, plus I need to have a good look at it in daylight.

Love the look of the Daphne, very nice!

Oh dear, Pollyanna is on her way too. Am going to have to think this through! I may sell my black patent Amelia as I don't need two black patent bags, and I think I'd prefer the Pollyanna.

You're as bad as me! Well, how I used to be ;-) I've had a bit of a break, and a cull. Time to re stock now it seems :-/ lol

I think all things considered I've done really well this year (so far), i only ordered the TSV because I really loved the new shade of damson. I didn't order anything else... by this time last year I'd bought the TSV and various other things from Q as well as a load from her NYC boutique! - Sometimes making travel plans away from the shops works out so much better lol!!

Pollyanna and Amelia are very different... You are braver than I am. I actually saw the pollyanna on ebay a few days ago in the most amazingly bright orange shade, with the plastic being white, so stunning, i had to quickly turn the PC off haha

I think all things considered I've done really well this year (so far), i only ordered the TSV because I really loved the new shade of damson. I didn't order anything else... by this time last year I'd bought the TSV and various other things from Q as well as a load from her NYC boutique! - Sometimes making travel plans away from the shops works out so much better lol!!

Pollyanna and Amelia are very different... You are braver than I am. I actually saw the pollyanna on ebay a few days ago in the most amazingly bright orange shade, with the plastic being white, so stunning, i had to quickly turn the PC off haha

Has your TSV arrived yet? You have been good actually. My little pep talks to myself rubbed off on you too for a bit, ha ha!! We did good girl! ! Pollyanna is here. She's beautiful. I knew she would be. Question is do I keep Amelia or not? I haven't used it for months and months. I like being able to put PA on my shoulder, but there's also a place for Amelia!! Oh I don't half do things by halves, ha ha! I've seen an Orange PA on there before. It's gorgeous!! I would like an orange or yellow bag for summer. But then again, Daphne will be perfect in the summer too.

You can never have too many Lulu Guinness bags, I rotate mine and they always get compliments. I did very well in the LG sales last year and got a couple of bags that I had wanted for a long time. My tsv in the black/red arrived at work today and there were gasps from my colleagues as they think it is a stunner.

I suspect the nearest I shall get to an LG bag is the comic relief shopper I picked up for a fiver in Sainsbury's today. I managed to get the last one of the lips pattern which I read somewhere is going very quickly. Plenty of the other two though.

I suspect the nearest I shall get to an LG bag is the comic relief shopper I picked up for a fiver in Sainsbury's today. I managed to get the last one of the lips pattern which I read somewhere is going very quickly. Plenty of the other two though.

I got the striped face one on Wednesday. Still using my Lulu Comic Relief bag from 2 years ago, but the corners have started to get abit tatty.

I upgraded my old comic relief shopper to a a tote shopper that I bought on the LG site in a sale Last year for £16. I will not buy her handbags as they are too heavy.

I wish there was a Lulu Guinness outlet at Gunwharf Quays...although p'raps it's for the best. Last time I was shopping in Bristol there was no longer a LG counter inside the House of Fraser at Cabot Circus. It's always good to have a look at the bags in the flesh and feel how much they weigh (usually in advance of the sale starting on the LG website)
Still unsure about the TSV, I may exercise my 30 day MBG to give myself time to decide, plus I need to have a good look at it in daylight.

Love the look of the Daphne, very nice!

I noticed today that LuluG has gone from HOF here too!

I have a few LG bags, and yes I agree they are heavy, so not for lugging about all day. My all time favourite though I bought many years ago in TK MAXX, just after LG started appearing on Q - I'd never heard of her before that. It cost me £40, is in a woven black design with white piping, and has raised beaded lily of the valley on one side. Zip top and 2 handles. Never seen another one like it and its always complimented upon, unlike her designs today that are generally plain coloured and, to be honest, quite boring and a bit like the ones my old Gran used to use.

lulu is too ladylike for me. same with radley. i like prada satin plain black bags. failing that a high end black kipling

Keep your eyes peeled at Gunwharf Quays. She used to be there then she moved to Bicester Village but she's gone from Bicester Village. Its very rare for brands to be at both so Bicester's loss may be your gain.

Latest posts

Back