ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lulu Guinness Annie Grainy Leather Framed Handbag
Item Number: 157530
QVC Price £366.00
Todays Special value Price £299.98
P&P: £6.95

2 Easy Pay instalments of £149.99, plus P&P

The Annie handbag from Lulu Guinness is crafted from high quality, grainy leather and features a frame with a single shoulder strap, while a lip-shaped enamel clasp adds quintessential Lulu Guinness detail. Giving ladylike chic a modern twist the Annie handbag will lend a sophisticated edge to your most stylish outfits.

A contemporary edge - mixing two design elements together the Annie has a classically ladylike shape but the antique gold-tone hardware, including the sides of the frame and the feet, make it look more edgy. It also means you can carry the bag with both your smarter looks as well as your jeans and jacket outfits.

Just for you - this bag is a brand new style created from combining two of Lulu's most iconic bags, the Pollyanna and the Eva and is launching on QVC. Offering a lighter frame than Pollyanna, and a more graphic angled frame shape than Eva, the Annie still boasts all the features you would expect from this brand.

Inside/outside details - crafted from buttery-soft, grainy leather, the outside of the bag has a luxurious feel. Inside, rather than the signature black and white stripes, the cotton lining is plain black with a jumble of white printed Lulu Guinness letters and a scattering of printed red lips.

Gold embossed Lulu Guinness logo on the front
Pull tab at the opening on the back
Dust cover included
Gold-tone hardware throughout
The top sections of the frame are leather-bound
Outside: no pockets; inside: 1 x zip pocket with leather pull and Lulu Guinness branded leather patch
Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% cut up logo-printed cotton
The bag (h x w x d): 23cm x 34cm x 10cm (9.1" x 13.4" x 3.9")
Handle drop: 21.5cm (8.5")

Colour options:

Light Grey
Black
Lip print - scattered black lips printed on a white background
Red
Pale Pink

Keep your bag looking beautiful for longer:

Treat your bag delicately, avoid getting it wet or over exposing it to direct light and heat
Prints, dyed fabrics and leathers are not guaranteed to be colourfast; always take care and avoid wearing with light colours to prevent colour transfer
The frame should be utilised gently to maintain its original shape and function
When not in use, stuff and store your Annie handbag in the protective dust bag received with purchase in a cool, dry place

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157530

The TSV is live with the 2 easy payments. Some additional colours are mentioned (Rosewood, Light Magenta & a Black & White option) but they are showing as being sold out.

The additional colour options have disappeared & the Black is showing as sold out.

Not looking. I never buy full price LG or TSVs. Always buy in LG sale and I'm still looking at the orange bag I bought and HAVE NOT USED YET. Did I need it? Obviously not :mysmilie_865:

CC

Not looking. I never buy full price LG or TSVs. Always buy in LG sale and I'm still looking at the orange bag I bought and HAVE NOT USED YET. Did I need it? Obviously not :mysmilie_865:

CC

Same here, even though I can't help looking! I have been spoilt by the LG direct sales and couldn't buy a bag now for £300. I somehow managed to resist the sale this year, remembering that the bag I bought in the previous sale sits unused in my spare room.

I do love the shape of this TSV - not sure when I'd use it though.

I have an unused Black cherry Franka in my wardrobe, wrapped in it's dust over, keep meaning to give it an outing, but still haven't, need to go for a job interview in a couple of weeks so may use it then, in the hope that it gives me some much needed confidence! I do like the look of the tsv but can't justify spending that sort of money on a bag anymore and I am worried I may break the clasp, the grey one is tempting though

Yes, I want to use my orange bag tonight but i'm on an all blue night, denim, black boots. So I'm using an LG bag but just not that one.

My spare room is full of gardening stuff - which to my OH is only 2 points better than handbags . ..

Well I'm not going to talk about the unused fishing gear and numerous fishing coats . . . How many coats does a fisherman need? Especially one that doesn't fish.

CC

I have an unused Black cherry Franka in my wardrobe, wrapped in it's dust over, keep meaning to give it an outing, but still haven't, need to go for a job interview in a couple of weeks so may use it then, in the hope that it gives me some much needed confidence! I do like the look of the tsv but can't justify spending that sort of money on a bag anymore and I am worried I may break the clasp, the grey one is tempting though

Sounds lovely. Carry it with pride and good luck with the interview.

Yes, I want to use my orange bag tonight but i'm on an all blue night, denim, black boots. So I'm using an LG bag but just not that one.

My spare room is full of gardening stuff - which to my OH is only 2 points better than handbags . ..

Well I'm not going to talk about the unused fishing gear and numerous fishing coats . . . How many coats does a fisherman need? Especially one that doesn't fish.

CC

Ha ha! That's like all the baking and cake decorating stuff in boxes in my dining room. I bought loads a few years ago and I've only made about five cakes, the last one months ago!

I have had a email about the LG TSV, don't know why except I have ordered about 3 in the past BUT all have been returned ( so wasted a large amount of cash of P&P & returns) as I couldn't bring myself in the cold light of day to spend that sort of money on them.To me it's a lot of hype but many of you love them & it's your money!

Good grief I don't own a handbag that I've never used. And I own a fair few lol. How do you resist? I can't. The new handbag gets used exclusively for a few days or weeks, then I'm back to shuffling between bags regularly. Mind you I can't wait for the summer so I can get back out my lovely yellow Marc Jacobs bag.

Which bag do you have in orange? The Paula? I don't have that bag but I love the shape.

Lulu Guinness Annie Grainy Leather Framed Handbag
Item no 157530
QVC Price£366.00
Special price £299.88
P&P £6.95

2 Easy Pay instalments of £149.94, plus P&P

The Annie handbag from Lulu Guinness is crafted from high quality, grainy leather and features a frame with a single shoulder strap, while a lip-shaped enamel clasp adds quintessential Lulu Guinness detail. Giving ladylike chic a modern twist the Annie handbag will lend a sophisticated edge to your most stylish outfits.

A contemporary edge - mixing two design elements together the Annie has a classically ladylike shape but the antique gold-tone hardware, including the sides of the frame and the feet, make it look more edgy. It also means you can carry the bag with both your smarter looks as well as your jeans and jacket outfits.

Just for you - this bag is a brand new style created from combining two of Lulu's most iconic bags, the Pollyanna and the Eva and is launching on QVC. Offering a lighter frame than Pollyanna, and a more graphic angled frame shape than Eva, the Annie still boasts all the features you would expect from this brand.

Inside/outside details - crafted from buttery-soft, grainy leather, the outside of the bag has a luxurious feel. Inside, rather than the signature black and white stripes, the cotton lining is plain black with a jumble of white printed Lulu Guinness letters and a scattering of printed red lips.

Gold embossed Lulu Guinness logo on the front
Pull tab at the opening on the back
Dust cover included
Gold-tone hardware throughout
The top sections of the frame are leather-bound
Outside: no pockets; inside: 1 x zip pocket with leather pull and Lulu Guinness branded leather patch
Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% cut up logo-printed cotton
The bag (h x w x d): 23cm x 34cm x 10cm (9.1" x 13.4" x 3.9")
Handle drop: 21.5cm (8.5")

Colour options:

Light Grey
Black
Lip print - scattered black lips printed on a white background
Red
Pale Pink

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...30&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

love the bag in baby pink, and I have a few LG's, but even I baulk at the plus £300 price for a handbag - these prices are also creeping up; but no doubt some will be limited stock by 1 a.m

I love it too but can't justify the cost .I don't know when I would use it and I no longer buy things and keep them unused. I've been through that phase.

I must be the only person for whom these bags have absolutely no appeal. They all just look like copies of the bags my mum used, I see nothing unique or original about them at all. Combined with the fact that they cost enough to feed a small country which, to me, is completely unjustified and more than a little obscene in today's world, I can safely say my cash is safe.

Latest posts

Back