Lulu Guinness TSV 16/2/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was on the midnight show. It went to limited stock and then sold out about 10 past though. You see it on the item video on the website, for a few minutes anyway. Must have sold out from pre-orders.

Oh, thanks. Admittedly I did tune in to watch at about 12.10 and certainly didn't expect that one colour choice would have gone by then ! That's insane !

Oh, thanks. Admittedly I did tune in to watch at about 12.10 and certainly didn't expect that one colour choice would have gone by then ! That's insane !

I think they must have seriously under-stocked on the print, not expecting it to be so popular. Mad, I agree.

LG is like Liz Earle these days. She sold out part of her company to the Americans and they have their own design teams, marketing, manufacturing in China etc and she`s just contracted to a certain number of appearances and her name to be used as and how.

Sorry to dredge up an old post but I'm confused.

Vienna - where did you hear this? I've just been reading on the LG website that (direct quote) Lulu is 'still as involved in her brand as the day she founded it'... have I missed a news story somewhere along the way?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back