Paul Lavers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got carried away there - forgot to say - I turned over and had sound off - first thought it was Ken Barlow! but when put volume on discovered this is not the case - (yes i am that short sighted!!!):mysmilie_701: but he has got a good presenting voice.

Oh PG that is brilliant! :mysmilie_61:
:mysmilie_687: for giving me such a good laugh - even if it made my cough worse! :mysmilie_12:

I had to get rid, he's patronised me into the ground. I did try to give him a fair go. xxxxx

I know mira x lol but on a sunday they had top of the pops upto the sunday number 1 ,he sounded today just like him ..made me regress to my teens!!!!! eeek

:mysmilie_348: Marie "Top of the gems" ..that was Ian Danter..voice over!

Mirabelle xx

Awwh bless Myra, Remember R A D I O, before jewellery shopping channels :mysmilie_697: xxxxxxxxx (Blimey, thought I was single minded) :mysmilie_696:

Hi All

Hope u are all well. I have just seen Paul Lavers. I used to like him on QVC. You can tell me off if want too but I am thinking will they put Jason Dexter Karl on there next?

Julie xxx

Lovely to see you here again Julie :mysmilie_12:

Got carried away there - forgot to say - I turned over and had sound off - first thought it was Ken Barlow! but when put volume on discovered this is not the case - (yes i am that short sighted!!!):mysmilie_701: but he has got a good presenting voice.

i also think he looks like ken barlow! was quite shocked when i turned over to gems and saw him! :mysmilie_17:

i saw him yesterday i used to love him on qvc back in the day used to be funny btw was wondering if james lavers who does the nintendo's is his son? or just same name

James seems a nice guy and a good presenter, with none of his dad's smarm.:mysmilie_374:

◦Enhance your charisma and make your audience fall in love with you.
◦Develop your natural wit and charm.
Become a commanding and powerful communicator...able to influence millions to buy the products you present to them.◦Exude that 'star' quality...without having to over-perform or fake it.
◦Discover and cultivate your unique on-screen personality, so you can be at ease being yourself.

Is it just me or does this scare the Bejeezers outta ya?! :mysmilie_697:

◦Enhance your charisma and make your audience fall in love with you.
◦Develop your natural wit and charm.
Become a commanding and powerful communicator...able to influence millions to buy the products you present to them.◦Exude that 'star' quality...without having to over-perform or fake it.
◦Discover and cultivate your unique on-screen personality, so you can be at ease being yourself.

Is it just me or does this scare the Bejeezers outta ya?! :mysmilie_697:

Yes, it does, i have bejeezers leaking everywhere! lol :mysmilie_17:

though pause for a thought, when he has days off from telly selly channels, maybe he should look into lookey likey agents - he could make millions opening fetes, shops etc as Ken Barlow! And i could tag a long, I have been told, that when i pose, to the left, i look remarkably like Bagpuss! (I suppose its me pink and pale stripes that do it! lol) :mysmilie_17:

THOUGHT OF THE DAY!!! Do you reckon Tena Lady makes pads strong enough to cope with a flood of Bejeezers? (just wondering - as I dont like sitting in puddles!!):mysmilie_17:

If they do then now might be a good time to invest in some shares in them as the scary Mr lavers plays tricks of the mind through the tv!:mysmilie_697: I have a frightening vision of sitting in my lounge surrounded by shed loads of selly telly items explaining to the ol' man that I know not how they got there. :mysmilie_17:

If they do then now might be a good time to invest in some shares in them as the scary Mr lavers plays tricks of the mind through the tv!:mysmilie_697: I have a frightening vision of sitting in my lounge surrounded by shed loads of selly telly items explaining to the ol' man that I know not how they got there. :mysmilie_17:

Tell him you were given a cd Paul McKennas about self hypnosis - and whilst you were listening to said cd - selly telly channel was on - the hypnosis must have worked as you have purchased all these lovely items! lol

or you tell him that its not your order - and the courier wouldnt listen to you - even though you begged him to take it back to the depot! weird that, being two Reddwarfs in one street! lol Or do like I do, deny all knowledge! lol xxx

Latest posts

Back