Prices Candles TSV 25/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did the last one do well? I didn't see any presentations and nor did I check whether any options were selling out.

I’ve bought a TSV in the past and the jar candles were okay but, to be honest, I’ve never see the point of scented tea lights. You’d need to light dozens to get a room fragranced.

I think Harry's candles are good better than when I first tried them years ago. Being a bit mean I buy them half price there are usually a few heavily discounted.

Attachments

• Prices TSV 1.jpg
    Prices TSV 1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 156
  • Prices TSV 2.jpg
    Prices TSV 2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Prices TSV 3.jpg
    Prices TSV 3.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 143
  • Prices TSV 4.jpg
    Prices TSV 4.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 128
  • Prices TSV 5.jpg
    Prices TSV 5.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 156
Could be tempted if the price is right (pun intended)! I've been tempted in the past by these bundles but have always been put off by the amount of tea lights you get, as I rarely use them. I prefer candles in glasses to jars as I think they look nicer, but like I said, I might be tempted.

I like this very much. Really loved last years TSV, but agree there were too many tea lights. Will depend on the price.

well if its like the reviews on the jars 2.8 out of 5 from 8 reviews & last years tsv of the one with the tealights getting worse each year im surprised they are even bothering cause there is no fragrance in these at all (used to be good at the start of their time)
That’s interesting, as I found they had much better fragrance than the Yankee Candles I used to get from Qvc. Although the YC sets I got from boots did have a better fragrance… I think it’s just down to individual taste really.

That’s interesting, as I found they had much better fragrance than the Yankee Candles I used to get from Qvc. Although the YC sets I got from boots did have a better fragrance… I think it’s just down to individual taste really.
they always say prices has a subtle fragrance which to me basically means zero fragrance but yes its like everything its all down to personal choice but i wouldnt recommened prices to anyone

Latest posts

Back