Prices Candles TSV 25/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What for 10 candles? Have I got the wrong end of the stick?, even if the postage is a fiver, that would work out at £3.70 per candle which is an absolute bargain, and I will be buying! I'm down to the last three candles in my stash, I've got a spicy clementine one on the go now, another one of the same in the cupboard and a small gingerbread votive.
You're right I'm sold

What for 10 candles? Have I got the wrong end of the stick?, even if the postage is a fiver, that would work out at £3.70 per candle which is an absolute bargain, and I will be buying! I'm down to the last three candles in my stash, I've got a spicy clementine one on the go now, another one of the same in the cupboard and a small gingerbread votive.
Fantastic value. I put the large jars into tall Yankee holders to keep them safe around the fur girls. I like the sound of the fragrances too.

Fantastic value. I put the large jars into tall Yankee holders to keep them safe around the fur girls. I like the sound of the fragrances too.
Sounds a bit too good to be true, that's why I wondered whether I'd got the right end of the stick on this. I hope so. I wouldn't normally buy that many candles in one go, but if that does turn out to be the price, then I think it would be rude not to. Anyway we'll know in a day or two, fingers crossed!

Sounds a bit too good to be true, that's why I wondered whether I'd got the right end of the stick on this. I hope so. I wouldn't normally buy that many candles in one go, but if that does turn out to be the price, then I think it would be rude not to. Anyway we'll know in a day or two, fingers crossed!
Just keep an eye on the size of the jars….
I know SCW has posted the size, but all the jars currently listed on Qvc are 170g… and reading some of the questions at the bottom, it appears they were originally listed as bigger weights.
That said, they are still a bit larger than the smallest YC jar, and it Is a nice selection of fragrances.

Just keep an eye on the size of the jars….
I know SCW has posted the size, but all the jars currently listed on Qvc are 170g… and reading some of the questions at the bottom, it appears they were originally listed as bigger weights.
That said, they are still a bit larger than the smallest YC jar, and it Is a nice selection of fragrances.
the sizes i stated must be correct as it came from the prices candles website & here is one of the ones in the TSV where i got the info from https://www.prices-candles.co.uk/product/boxed-jar-warm-mandarin-ginger/

Well if they truly are that size then they will be a brilliant offer!
Fingers crossed
i cant see them being any other size as usually they use that website to compare the prices to like so id expect that but still dont think they are even worth £3.50 each considering how bad the reviews are usually & i wouldnt want them as a gift as i know how bad they are

Don't waste your money IMO.These smell of absolutely nothing every year from QVC. Just like Yankee I'm sure these are made "just for qvc" with much lower fragrance loads
There does seem to be an awful lot of reviews that say that the fragrance is non existent, but there are also plenty that say the fragrance is good, so who to believe? If they are made especially for QVC, then it is possible that they're not as potent as the ones that they sell elsewhere and it doesn't matter how cheap they work out, a scented candle with no scent is no good to me whatsoever. I guess they'll mention that they're made for Q if that's the case so I'll wait for the presentation. I guess that the TSV will go live on Monday evening, therefore the 4ez pays will still apply. Still a dilemma though as yes I can return them but a box of 10 candles won't be cheap to return.

I know I have bought Price's TSVs before and have been disappointed but I did buy a set in clearance recently and have been burning a couple today, soft sandalwood in one room and Sicilian Orange in another,the house smells wonderful there is a great fragrance off them. Maybe I just got lucky but I will be giving this TSV a try.

I had the TSV year before last and it was lovely. But as Merryone said, reviews tend to be devided. I bought Prices because I was fed up with YC. That said, I think the YK sold on QVC must be specifically made for them, because they aren’t anywhere near as good

I’m going to trust my own instinct and purchase them. Great price and I prefer this range for the subtle fragrances. I find an even burn without tunnelling. I have gifted before and not had any grumbles. I like reading reviews but like everything we all interpret what we like in very different ways. Hence I tend to get nervous about recommending at times incase it disappoints others.

I would get this because I’ve had jars of this size before and, unlike YC, they don’t tunnel. The fragrance was fine as well. However, I’ve got enough candles in my stash and am not sure where I’d store ten more.

Prices Candles Set of 10 Jar Candles in Gift Boxes
Item Number 820356
QVC Price £66.00
TSV Price £29.96
P&P £3.95

Infuse your home with the mesmeric scents of this luxury jar candle collection from Price's Candles. Comprising of 10 boxed jars in a range of aromas, including Warm Mandarin, Enchanted Forest and Christmas Morning, you have an exquisite selection with which to expand your home fragrance library, perfect for indulging the senses throughout the winter season. These candles also come individually boxed, so why not split them up and give them to loved ones as gift jars?

*A great saving: If you were to buy this set of 10 jar candles in gift boxes individually, directly from Price’s Candles you’d pay £99.90. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £65.97.

Delightful scents - nine of the ten fragrances are brand new for you to discover! If you love festive scents, there's Winter Frost, Snowdrops and Jasmine, By The Fireside or Christmas Morning. Prefer fruity? Light up Warm Mandarin and Ginger or Frosted Cranberry. Embrace the earthy and floral with Enchanted Forest or Black Orchid and Musk, and don't forget to sample the sweet and spiced aromas of Spiced Vanilla and Nutmeg, as well as Oriental Nights.

The gift of fragrance - each boxed jar candle is individually and beautifully packaged, so your bumper collection is ideal for splitting up and gifting this Christmas. There's a fragrance for everyone, so whether you want to surprise a neighbour, a friend or even a teacher, a candle gift makes a heart-warming gesture!

Fantastic value - with 45 hours of burn time for each candle, this set offers you fantastic value with a total burn time of 450 hours across this Price's Candles set.

Keep it coming - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive another two additional shipments of this ten-piece jar candle collection every 120 days, in brand-new spring and summer-themed scents, all for today's same brilliant price.

Total burn time: 450 hours
Burn time per jar: 45 hours
Jar measurements (h x d): 8.3cm x 7.4cm (3.3" x 2.9")

Contains:
1 x NEW By the Fireside jar candle (170g)
1 x NEW Frosted Cranberry jar candle (170g)
1 x NEW Enchanted Forest jar candle (170g)
1 x NEW Spiced Vanilla and Nutmeg jar candle (170g)
1 x NEW Snowdrops and Jasmine jar candle (170g)
1 x NEW Christmas Morning jar candle (170g)
1 x Black Orchid and Musk jar candle (170g)
1 x NEW Warm Mandarin and Ginger jar candle (170g)
1 x NEW Winter Frost jar candle (170g)
1 x NEW Oriental Nights jar candle (170g)

Auto delivery option contains:

Spring and summer drop:
1 x NEW Countryside Walk jar candle (170g)
1 x NEW Pink Grapefruit Sorbet jar candle (170g)
1 x NEW Wild Rose and Freesia jar candle (170g)
1 x NEW Sweet Peony Petals jar candle (170g)
1 x NEW Cotton Flower and Lily jar candle (170g)
1 x Vanilla Cupcake jar candle (170g)
1 x Lime and Basil jar candle (170g)
1 x Lavender and Chamomile jar candle (170g)
1 x Red Cherry and Almond jar candle (170g)
1 x NEW Soft Argan jar candle (170g)

Auto Delivery

The boxes look the same size as the ones that were in the candles and tea lights sets which I bought a couple of years ago. The two candles that I have left don’t appear to give a size on the box, so I’m just guessing as to whether they’re the same.

I didn’t bother lighting the tea lights, but gave them away, so can’t comment on those. However, the jars that I have used burnt well and the fragrance was good.

On the box, it says that they were made in Italy, although Prices candles are U,K. company. 🤔

The boxes look the same size as the ones that were in the candles and tea lights sets which I bought a couple of years ago. The two candles that I have left don’t appear to give a size on the box, so I’m just guessing as to whether they’re the same.

I didn’t bother lighting the tea lights, but gave them away, so can’t comment on those. However, the jars that I have used burnt well and the fragrance was good.

On the box, it says that they were made in Italy, although Prices candles are U,K. company. 🤔
I got that set, and the candles were a very nice size.
I looked on Prices website, and it’s a bit confusing…
The small jar is roughly the same size but the boxed candle is bigger.
Im still seriously considering this set as I really liked the set I had two years ago, and thought the fragrance was nice.

Typical. I have just logged on to order auto delivery. Already sold out. Ordered the autumn collection.

Latest posts

Back