Prices Candles TSV 25/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was going to buy but my stash is very large and when I do want some candles I can go to TKMaxx and get some of the best candles ever for silly Prices pun intended.

Unbloody believable! Sold out already. I was out last night and had it in my mind to make sure I bought it last night to make use of the ez pays, then I remembered that I still have a £5 voucher to use so I didn't have to worry, didn't consider they'd be all gone before 9am. FFS QVC!

Unbloody believable! Sold out already. I was out last night and had it in my mind to make sure I bought it last night to make use of the ez pays, then I remembered that I still have a £5 voucher to use so I didn't have to worry, didn't consider they'd be all gone before 9am. FFS QVC!
Oh no!
They did say last night they had no advance orders.

Sadly it’s a personal experience Snowstorm … it wasn’t a candle but a cigarette… loss of two people who were connected to us …
Please make sure all your smoke alarms are up
to date .. I won’t go into detail just too upsetting… but smoke alarms are critically important…
Even when on holiday I couldn’t sleep in Spain until we asked for a smoke alarm ..
I’ll leave it there but if this spreads the word especially when black outs have been mentioned and Christmas not so far away.
My brother would love chatting to you. He’s a retired firefighter, a senior officer in the fire safety div.

It is on Advanced Order now

It is on Advanced Order now
Thanks Sazza, I've ordered a set. I was a bit cheesed off to find my £5 voucher can't be used because it's an advanced order, but I weighed up the pros and cons and thought, it's still an absolute bargain. I opted for 2 ez pays, why I don't know, but too late now, a knee jerk reaction to not being able to use my voucher I think. I generally prefer outright payments when it comes to Q because the dates they take your money are pretty sporadic. Anyway, chuffed to bits that I've managed to order a set , thanks again Sazza.

I have bought it on auto delivery, bought it before 9 pm last night. I am surprised it sold out, I hope the fragrances are good, they certainly sound nice, I will let you know.

Thanks Sazza, I've ordered a set. I was a bit cheesed off to find my £5 voucher can't be used because it's an advanced order, but I weighed up the pros and cons and thought, it's still an absolute bargain. I opted for 2 ez pays, why I don't know, but too late now, a knee jerk reaction to not being able to use my voucher I think. I generally prefer outright payments when it comes to Q because the dates they take your money are pretty sporadic. Anyway, chuffed to bits that I've managed to order a set , thanks again Sazza.
you can always call Q & pay it all off in one time like as i know plentry who have done this

They look beautiful in the boxes, would make pretty Christmas gifts. I am burning enchanted forest in the bedroom, smells lovely, it's a subtle smell as expected but as they only cost £3.70 per candle I am happy with them and glad I got the auto delivery.

They look beautiful in the boxes, would make pretty Christmas gifts. I am burning enchanted forest in the bedroom, smells lovely, it's a subtle smell as expected but as they only cost £3.70 per candle I am happy with them and glad I got the auto delivery.
I thought the presentation was excellent. Really pretty.

I was away so didn't see the presentation but would be interested to hear what people think of this TSV. I've twice bought a previous TSV of this and even when I burnt the whole lot of tea lights at one go you could barely smell them so maybe they've improved. They always look great value, have great scent names and pretty boxes but I found them disappointing.

I no longer buy any kind of scented candle once my yankees were used up as I felt I was spending too much money on them and I haven't missed them at all.

CC

Latest posts

Back