Prices Candles TSV 25/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve just ordered the Yankee star gift from boots, but might get this one too, depending on the size of the jars

they always say prices has a subtle fragrance which to me basically means zero fragrance but yes its like everything its all down to personal choice but i wouldnt recommened prices to anyone
I 100% agree with Super on this one. They smell nice in the jar, beautifully packaged but when lit? Nothing. I won't be buying.

CC

I used to buy them (prices) every year and they were ok. They did have a scent just not as complex as yankee. The T lights are nice. I used to buy loads of yankee ones to dot around the house they do look lovely at christmas. I still have a nice Yankee Candle stash, loads from TK Maxx: fabulous scents and some gorgeous Harry Slatkin.

apparently £31.96 + post
Thats a huge price increase pun intended.

from the prices website
Gross Weight355 g
Dimensions77 × 77 × 84 mm
ColourWhite & Ivory
Product Code5SXJ220142
Product GroupJar Candles – Boxed
Thanks for that, that is very useful. For that price I was thinking they would be tiny jars, almost like votives.

I used to buy them (prices) every year and they were ok. They did have a scent just not as complex as yankee. The T lights are nice. I used to buy loads of yankee ones to dot around the house they do look lovely at christmas. I still have a nice Yankee Candle stash, loads from TK Maxx: fabulous scents and some gorgeous Harry Slatkin.
my mum used to buy the tea lights when they did them in pack of 6 in the range years & years ago before they came to QVC & they were pretty good but they soon went down hill after that & each year the tsv seems to get worse

thats because your getting no tealights & more jars instead as its usually 6 with tea lights & each one of the Jars has a RRP of £9.99 each on the prices candles website

Thanks for that, that is very useful. For that price I was thinking they would be tiny jars, almost like votives.
for an RRP of £9.99 each from the prices candles website i really didnt think they would be votive size as that would be very expensive

I tried to find last years order, but Qvc only goes back a year now….
K seem to remember it was six jars and six packs of tea lights

I love candles. Understand the fear around fire hazards though.
Sadly it’s a personal experience Snowstorm … it wasn’t a candle but a cigarette… loss of two people who were connected to us …
Please make sure all your smoke alarms are up
to date .. I won’t go into detail just too upsetting… but smoke alarms are critically important…
Even when on holiday I couldn’t sleep in Spain until we asked for a smoke alarm ..
I’ll leave it there but if this spreads the word especially when black outs have been mentioned and Christmas not so far away.

Sadly it’s a personal experience Snowstorm … it wasn’t a candle but a cigarette… loss of two people who were connected to us …
Please make sure all your smoke alarms are up
to date .. I won’t go into detail just too upsetting… but smoke alarms are critically important…
Even when on holiday I couldn’t sleep in Spain until we asked for a smoke alarm ..
I’ll leave it there but if this spreads the word especially when black outs have been mentioned and Christmas not so far away.
I’m so sorry to hear this. I can appreciate very upsetting. Such a delicate balance. I am careful as we have two fur babies that often tear around the place and anything not safely positioned could easily be knocked over. Thank you for your words. I appreciate them xx

I’m so sorry to hear this. I can appreciate very upsetting. Such a delicate balance. I am careful as we have two fur babies that often tear around the place and anything not safely positioned could easily be knocked over. Thank you for your words. I appreciate them xx
Aww bless your fur babies .. having had two doggies and now a kitty I know exactly what you mean … you are so welcome and thank you for your kind words and understanding 🌹xx

apparently £31.96 + post
What for 10 candles? Have I got the wrong end of the stick?, even if the postage is a fiver, that would work out at £3.70 per candle which is an absolute bargain, and I will be buying! I'm down to the last three candles in my stash, I've got a spicy clementine one on the go now, another one of the same in the cupboard and a small gingerbread votive.

Latest posts

Back