returns change

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
my lovely courier has just told me that from now on, when returning to QVC, we will need to ring and get a returns number before returning...she reckons it's a right faff!!

my lovely courier has just told me that from now on, when returning to QVC, we will need to ring and get a returns number before returning...she reckons it's a right faff!!

How come you're returning stuff Mrs J?
Thought you were like me, if you don't like summat, just eat it!

Hmmm...wonder if this means that you'll now get your postage refunded automatically if returned within seven days (distance purchasing regulations)? Interesting, Mrs James...thanks for the info.

Or do they think that it will cut down returns. If you have to call and explain to someone why you want to return an item, will more people just not bother because they don't want the hassle/inquisition/confrontation? :mysmilie_865: Means it's no longer a "no questions asked, return for any reason" system. No quibbles is long gone...:cash: has become the priority.

I'm assuming this is for items you have to return via the courier. I usually post things back.

I'm assuming this is for items you have to return via the courier. I usually post things back.

According to my courier it is. But he said that when you contact QVC to ask for courier pick-up they always have to give him a number to which the pick-up is assigned. It doesn't sound any different. With my courier, at least, if it's something that needs collecting rather than posting, I always have to ring QVC and they arrange it and give the courier the number when they tell him to do the pick-up.

Latest posts

Back