Scary Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
AY is on at the moment with bags under her eyes so big they wouldnt be allowed as carry-on, and with hair you could go trick or treating in.

and she's selling hair product.

the nerve of the woman.

AY is on at the moment with bags under her eyes so big they wouldnt be allowed as carry-on, and with hair you could go trick or treating in.

and she's selling hair product.

the nerve of the woman.

She's got thyroid problems to be fair. The bags seem to making an appearance on the fair Liz Earle today too. No amount of clever lighting can disguise it. My eyes show when I'm tired - creams can only do so much.

The hair could be better, but it's not that bad. I hope she gets her mojo back as there's times I've watched her when I thought she's all but given up - schlepping around in Uggs that had no hope in matching what she had on.

On a positive note, Ali's rig out seems to be better today than of late. Liking the purple top/cardi ensemble and the shoes.:up:

maybe I'm in the minority but I think her hair is looking alright today, definitely looking healthy and golden

her hair is not TOO bad, bit wispy on one side, but seen it look a lot worse.

her eye bags are HUGE but she was on till 2am last night with LG so is probably knackered! and if she suffers from thyroid probs that would make it worse, one of my friends has an overactive thyroid and has probs with 'bulging' eyes, she is much younger than AY too.

Like the outfit, much much nicer than her usual get-ups!

That woman's voice has more penetration than any skin or haircare products! Even if I turn the volume down so I can barely hear it her voice comes grating through and has my hubby shouting 'turn it off' from wherever he is in the house!

I think thats a bit harsh, I thought she looked rather nice, loved her outfit and make up. She was up at midnight doing the TSV so any bags she previously had will be made worse anyway! The saying, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones comes to mind.. we are so used to seeing airbrushing and surgical faces we forget what a 'normal' person looks like on telly.

Fair dos to her, I thought she looked good - the little purple top and skirt (plus those AMAZING shoes) really suited her and she looked polished. Those shoes were amazing. And did I also mention her shoes were amazing? Good-o.

The outfit was an improvement but her eyes weren't good :cheeky: She was talking her normal b*ll*cks - and that voice! It cuts thru' you like a knife - what a contrast to Liz Earle's dulcet tones. Had to turn the volume down as I could feel one of my heads coming on :sad:

with me being so not a fan,it pains me to say, that the little I've seen of her today - I thought she looked better than ever.Certainly the hair looks in better condition - i always think its looks frizzy,dry and unkempt? I didn't like the soooo short dress/skirt in one airing today - but the purple suited her

It's so funny that lots of us have noticed that her outfit is better than usual because she announced in the last show that someone nicked what she had been planning to wear and so she grabbed a ronnie nicol dress and a cardie belonging to Keenan!! So now we know.

maybe I'm in the minority but I think her hair is looking alright today, definitely looking healthy and golden

I thought JR, JH and AY all looked like they had had a shine treatment yesterday, they certainly looked glossy headed, even my daughter commented on JH hair asking if she had dyed it, it looked lighter.:mysmilie_506:

Latest posts

Back