WynneLayers Fastion TSV 13/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

2nd highest brand ?? little wonder when it was pushed every other hour in the first lockdown !! and three times a week in further lockdowns. ! YES QVC a lot of us remember that ! 3 ****** months of MW every day ! sea grass/cloud/canvas/copper we're/are sick of it. I find it hard to imagine even new customers buying the brand in bulk, and old fans must be up to their eyes in kimono sodding jackets.
....and debt, they're about £100 a piece!

QVC make brands they want a big seller why wouldn’t Elemis not be their highest selling of beauty brands when it’s given as many TSV slots, hours and promoted in the press and on social media.
Remember when the same applied to Molton Brown.
Its like saying Gatineau eye make up remover is our best selling eye make up remover well what is its competitor Elemis or Bobbi Brown which hardly ever feature.

I’ve seen well known brand sellers at the outlet with loads of stock of a TSV at a hugely discounted price. I’ve also seen items of clothing still in their original packaging say ie a Kim & Co top at £4.99.
T
I’ve seen well known brand sellers at the outlet with loads of stock of a TSV at a hugely discounted price. I’ve also seen items of clothing still in their original packaging say ie a Kim & Co top at £4.99.
That's all the Kim & Co tops are worth, I think.

2nd highest brand ?? little wonder when it was pushed every other hour in the first lockdown !! and three times a week in further lockdowns. ! YES QVC a lot of us remember that ! 3 ****** months of MW every day ! sea grass/cloud/canvas/copper we're/are sick of it. I find it hard to imagine even new customers buying the brand in bulk, and old fans must be up to their eyes in kimono sodding jackets.
And that wretched balloon dress. It's back with a new moniker: a lantern dress!

I see very little QVC and have yet to see any MW look good on anyone

What constitutes a 'midi' dress ? for me at 5'7 its midway between my knee and my ankle. MW is an inch below the knee. Their 'ordinary' length dresses are (looking at the models anyway) are an 1" above the knee, and the maxis almost sweep the floor. I know its decisive as to the height you are, but even so the sizing is never right.

Brissles, so many describe dresses that just cover the knee as midi when I take it to mean what you do, half way between the knee and the ankle. Maxi to me is on the ankle - any longer and it's a trip hazard. Mini to me is anything above the knee except anything just covering the necessary which is a bum scraper. And there are plenty of those on our streets.

Apart from the sizing, I wish these online sellers would get their lengths right

Haha, yes the lantern dress which is designed to look as if you've got plenty to hide.
I had a look, what a mess. The ubiquitous Melissa was gushing about wearing a black dress on a summer day when Knuckles Kramer chipped in with the info that white reflects the sun & black absorbs it so that a black dress would make someone hot; the response was that "It contains viscose which is a natural fabric..." It may do love but it also has nylon & elastane so will end up as unpleasant as one of my Mr T's running vests 🏃‍♂️🤢

Last edited:
😂 I agree. Evie is a weird concoction. She has a mature (alright, 'old') face, but is a good height and has a slender body for wearing great clothes, yet she insists on giving off this 'hippy vibe', with the scraggy hair and slouchy clothes. When she presented Join clothing, her awful shoe boots were always in evidence along with loads of bracelets and rings, and I remember laughing when she talked about 'Yanis' and his mother who designed the range.

Marla`s chief of design on the job.
marla.jpg

Latest posts

Back