WynneLayers Fastion TSV 13/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw that myself, and I was flabberghasted at how cheap/poor quality it looked, especially on Anne i'm afraid. If I was gonna even consider spending £60 on a top, I'd expect something that looked a bit classy - not something you'd bung on to stay home and clean the oven. Also Anne yes, a drop down from £105 to £65 is a great saving, or would be if it was for a vacuum cleaner, or even a decent wool winter coat - not for a garment that wouldn't look out of place on a market stall with a price tag of a tenner!
We don't have a market any more so when we went away a few weeks ago I was chuffed that there was one in Skipton. There was a stall full of Lagenlook garments & I bought an aqua top that's in a fabric somewhere between cheesecloth & linen. Well made, has kept its colour in the wash & dries quickly, best of all it makes me look healthy, even tanned. It was £10.

Ollym there are a lot of us that "take the p" but that's all it is. Never feel picked on or intimidated or anything. There's a lot of banter but it's all fun and if you feel it isn't then post. Everyone's idea of fun and banter isn't the same and we are all respectful of each other.

CC

Latest posts

Back