WynneLayers Fastion TSV 13/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

....and heaven knows how much they're gonna charge for one - I'd estimate that they'll want £45 & postage and claim that full price was £60+. The fabric on those shirts looks really thin close up as well, and I can't see how anyone could possibly ask any more than £14.99 for it!
Sadly people will buy it though and that will spurn more and more of the same crap!
I got that wrong didn't I?! I wasn't expecting the £60+ to be the tsv price and for them to claim full price was £95, and then to add a further £3.95 on top (well I was expecting that bit). How disgusting is that? A **** shirt, that wouldn't look out of place on a market stall, and at best looks like a budget brand and they want that much for it and to add insult to injury they're calling it special value. Ok, I know I don't have to buy it, and obviously I shan't but I hope people start "seeing the light" on this one. If this overpriced rag doesn't convince people not to buy - then there's no hope!

hello everyone, this is my first time posting. have read all your threads and they are so entertaining and enlightening. have watched qvc for some time, but am i missing something? £90 for a see through marla wynne jumper/top? i have never paid this amount for an entire outfit, is it just me?

also, is it possible to feature a clothes show, without using the words 'elevated', or 'classic black'?

Welcome Ollym ! we don't bite so join in ! we say what we think (without too much censoring), and, I believe, we've been around the block a few times so we've got QVC banged to rights.

Saying that, most of us have been QVC for years and years, but in the beginning (when God was a boy), internet shopping was unheard of, and the quality and choice of products was really really good, otherwise we wouldn't have stuck with them, but now.............. well all our comments speak for themselves.

hello everyone, this is my first time posting. have read all your threads and they are so entertaining and enlightening. have watched qvc for some time, but am i missing something? £90 for a see through marla wynne jumper/top? i have never paid this amount for an entire outfit, is it just me?

also, is it possible to feature a clothes show, without using the words 'elevated', or 'classic black'?
Welcome 💐 We are the squeeze of lemon over the Q's syrupy awfulness!

The couple of tops I've bought from MW were cut too wide, too short, and too tight under the armholes. They also arrived badly pressed on the seams .. or not pressed, I should say. I'd like to know why Marla doesn't make any kind of appearance via video. Kate of Nina Leonard shows up, as does Kim from Kim and Co. and of course, Tova and others. A little odd, to say the least. However, the presenters are always commenting on her remarkable personality, sense of humour, etc. so she's still around somewhere.
Yes, I find that really annoying too. She appears in the introductory promo but doesn't deign to talk to anyone in the UK apart from Melissa as far as we are told!

I caught a minute of Anne Dawson in the TSV this morning but it looked **** to be honest. The neck was too high on the tank and the price!!! No way at all would I have bought this unless it was under £20. I think we all got sucked in on MW at the start and then once it started selling it all got chucked out to China to "run them up" with the cheapest of cheap fabric/buttons and no structure at all so very cheap to make. I'm saving a fortune at QVC just now.

CC

I caught a minute of Anne Dawson in the TSV this morning but it looked **** to be honest. The neck was too high on the tank and the price!!! No way at all would I have bought this unless it was under £20. I think we all got sucked in on MW at the start and then once it started selling it all got chucked out to China to "run them up" with the cheapest of cheap fabric/buttons and no structure at all so very cheap to make. I'm saving a fortune at QVC just now.

CC
High necks are very unflattering if you have a fuller bust. I actually liked the idea and the black and green set looked really nice. But its a silly price no wonder it did not sell out

CC
I saw that myself, and I was flabberghasted at how cheap/poor quality it looked, especially on Anne i'm afraid. If I was gonna even consider spending £60 on a top, I'd expect something that looked a bit classy - not something you'd bung on to stay home and clean the oven. Also Anne yes, a drop down from £105 to £65 is a great saving, or would be if it was for a vacuum cleaner, or even a decent wool winter coat - not for a garment that wouldn't look out of place on a market stall with a price tag of a tenner!

I thought she may have sold the company like a lot of others, and moved on. I read this on Linkedin, and judging by her high profile in tv and entertainment industry I wondered why she moved into fashion ? she clearly made a mint from her other jobs.

I’m sure I’ve read before that the change of direction came about because of the writers strike in America in 2007.
No shows being written for a year, so no producing/whatever to be done.
So that’s when she got the sewing machine out.

Seriously if you ever want to know about anything, and I mean anything, there will be someone who will be able to give you a link to it. Our range of discussion is mind blowing with Q being far down the list of our intetests.

Latest posts

Back